I miss Lenny...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I miss Lenny too. Maybe someone should email the company and ask where he is! Do they have a website or a FB page? Hmm...

I agree about Basso's voice! Shame it's on him though.

Already tried to Google him and the company, he has Facebook and Twitter pages and there are a few video clips of him exposing Beth, but that's about it...at the bottom of the first page you get the privacy statement, EU ruling, stating this person may have been removed etc etc?? :confused: Hope he does come back, his antics had me in stitches!

Hello from Brighton, Julius! I know the veggie shoes shop well :)

And agree, I like Lenny and wish QVC would be a bit more open to their customers. Clamming up about something just makes people suspicious. They could even make something up - we wouldn't know!

And I think Basso was subdued this time because he only seems to gel with certain presenters and I got the impression this show was just to shift old warehouse stock.

Still no Lenny and no explanation. I've tried tweeting QVC and so have quite a few others (did a search). I've done hours googling his company names and the only thing I can find is a court case he has brought against United Fabrics International in July, for copyright breach. Don't think that would keep him off air though. I wish someone could find out. I really truly am worried about Lenny now and am getting really anxious. Stupid QVC being all secretive! They were happy enough for us to laugh, tweet, ring in to chat with him, and for us to love Lenny and his charisma for many years to increase sales. Grrrrr.

Lenny is taking time out to be with his family according to FB but he will be back at some point

Julius posted:

(Lenny was unbeatable for sheer entertainment value. They should definitely bring him back. His antics used to make me laugh. So old Basso is back, is he? I've not seen him. Mind I've been too busy writing articles recently. I love Dennis Basso's growling voice. What a great voice! He seems the very embodiment of evil. It's funny as I was down in Brighton today and I walked past a vegetarian shoe shop in Sydney Street or nearby. I thought briefly of Basso then.)

I didn't know vegetarians ate shoes. Boom, Boom! Sorry. I am a child of the Two Ronnies school of Saturday Night Giggles.

As you can tell, I've not done a re-post thingy before; I just copied & pasted. Which is why it doesn't look as good as when others do it.

But, back to Lenny. He seemed to be at his most unpredictable on his first day: maybe all that flying has had a bad effect on him. He could be terribly embarrassing, but he was also hugely amusing; really kept the presenters on their toes! Hope we see him again, soon.

Lenny is taking time out to be with his family according to FB but he will be back at some point

Hmmmm...... that old chestnut suggests illness or family trauma. People like Lenny in the rag trade thrive on 'doing the deal' so its something pretty serious if he's not fronting his own shows to his liking.

Latest posts

Back