I made it!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Identity crisis!

Okkkkkk.....lemme get this straight....

Mr Jones is a woman... Willow is a guy....Barry goes by the name of Lady Darls during daylight....scorpio lies like a cheap rug...Jabba has multiple personalities...poops is a dalmation and bargainhunter on rocks is a clone of gemlover.

I knew it would be simple!!:52:

Mr Jones is a woman... Willow is a guy....Barry goes by the name of Lady Darls during daylight....scorpio lies like a cheap rug...Jabba has multiple personalities...poops is a dalmation and bargainhunter on rocks is a clone of gemlover.

I is no Laydee, Mothy, check the hairy hands on me pics - mind you some of the lasses would struggle to be called a Lady as well :18:

I is no Laydee, Mothy, check the hairy hands on me pics - mind you some of the lasses would struggle to be called a Lady as well :18:

How very dare you - if we ain't no laydeez, you sure ain't no gent!!!!

I for one, am not just a laydee, I'm a southern belle, so there!!!:laugh::laugh:

:doggie:

How very dare you - if we ain't no laydeez, you sure ain't no gent!!!!

I for one, am not just a laydee, I'm a southern belle, so there!!!:laugh::laugh:

:doggie:

Why on Earth would you think I would disparage your good self Mad4 :60:

Multiple personalities Mothy? Moi? Hmmmmm Im in two minds about that now..... lol I blame it all on you for giving me yet another name! :16:

xx

M

Hi mothy and a warm welcome from me Milly
I got enough trouble just being me here and there without the confusion of two names lol:52:

How very dare you !!!!!!! I am a laydee and im only into the very fine axminster carpet ...........

......Woof!

:18: Welcome to "our world" Mothy :18:

Hi Mothy! Welcome welcome! I would tell you who I am on Rocks, but I would then have to kill you! Lets just say you'd know me if you saw me!

Good to see you on here!

Hi Mothy! Welcome welcome! I would tell you who I am on Rocks, but I would then have to kill you! Lets just say you'd know me if you saw me!

Good to see you on here!

girl-smiley-duh-gigi.gif
....and again....
girl-smiley-duh-gigi.gif

Sacha, I only do it because I know you it will drive you up the wall! :18:

Mothy

You managed to fly here then excellent oh great winged one !!!!

Welcome - I dont get much of a chance to pop on here too much but now I know you're here I'll try harder to stay away!!! Only joking xx

Loves ya xxx:10:

Latest posts

Back