I know it's been asked a hundred times before.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The vast majority of purchasers probably never leave a review good or bad so Q are quids in and don't have to worry about bad reviews.If you add the people who don't like the product but never return it as I have done in the past ,they can't lose.
I have been tempted by the steam mop for ages but won't buy it especially after this discussion.

Hi Miss Grumpy. How about copying one of the other one star reviews verbatim and sending it off for review. Would be interesting to see if it still gets rejected. You could post your rejected reviews and we could resend them to see if they get accepted

Hi Miss Grumpy. How about copying one of the other one star reviews verbatim and sending it off for review. Would be interesting to see if it still gets rejected. You could post your rejected reviews and we could resend them to see if they get accepted

Oooh, you cunning little minx. Now if only they had clever people like you running QVC we might have less to grumble about.

Maybe we should concoct a standard review on here that they couldn't reject, something that you could adapt to any product.

eg
I have used this product for ages/three seconds and loved it/hated it/gave it to the dog to play with because it was too expensive to return.
It was excellent value for money/too expensive/needed an extra mortgage.
The quality was shocking/okayish/out of this world fantastic/I've framed it and hung it in my hallway.
Delivery was slow ... slow/quick-quick/s...l...o...w.
Postage was ridiculously expensive/more than the value of the product/reasonable/embarrassingly cheap and made me wonder how QVC stay in business.
Would I recommend this to a friend? Is the Pope Catholic?/You are joking.

i had a review rejected concerning the hanging basket with the gates. they were quite large and when full very difficult to lift. i said that it made the ladder unstable (with the weight) and could cause an accident. this was rejected. but i wrote the review again omitting the accident bit and it was accepted. qvc review system is not as good as amazon were you get a good selection of reviews and people updating over a period of time

Maybe we should concoct a standard review on here that they couldn't reject, something that you could adapt to any product.

eg
I have used this product for ages/three seconds and loved it/hated it/gave it to the dog to play with because it was too expensive to return.
It was excellent value for money/too expensive/needed an extra mortgage.
The quality was shocking/okayish/out of this world fantastic/I've framed it and hung it in my hallway.
Delivery was slow ... slow/quick-quick/s...l...o...w.
Postage was ridiculously expensive/more than the value of the product/reasonable/embarrassingly cheap and made me wonder how QVC stay in business.
Would I recommend this to a friend? Is the Pope Catholic?/You are joking.
What a wonderful idea.
We could all extend your template.
I have one in the dining room/downstairs cloakroom/second home/oven.
I have one in every size/colourway/drawer.
I have gifted one to a teacher/homeless person/charity/ungrateful b*****d.
Your customer service team are the best in my opinion/Britain/the known universe.
I never knew a folding pouffe made of cardboard/6.5 bar pressure steam iron/could be so useful.
When visitors come round they always compliment me on my collection of handbag monkeys/fake jewels/antidepressant tablets.
Thanks to your H2O steamer/orange oil/microfibre cloths my house is no longer full of unacceptable stains.

Last edited:
They took Caci off line today, shows as 'sold out'

That was very interesting, thank you.

Sold out my posterior.

Who would buy it with reviews unanimously saying that it breaks down within days? Q obviously got fed up of paying for the returns.

They did a Caci TSV a while ago and I was looking for any reviews prior to this Casi TSV coming, but the previous one was taken offline as well.

Perhaps it's been taken down because a new TSV is in the pipeline?

Either that, or the returns rates are reflective of the negative reviews, and QVC has invited them in for a little chat...

Perhaps it's been taken down because a new TSV is in the pipeline?

Either that, or the returns rates are reflective of the negative reviews, and QVC has invited them in for a little chat...

That's what I was thinking too. The next TSV may not be coming up just yet, but best people don't look at the reviews just in case.

Latest posts

Back