I got Diesel !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's just arrived and what a delightful handsome bear. You're right BC, his facial expression is absoluely gorgeous - he's just asking to be cuddled isn't he?

Feel this could be the start of something big................:happy:

Wow Wow Bl that was very quick. Yippee!!!! Is he a cutie then. I am so pleased you got him awww. Hope you enjoy cuddling him.:clapping:

Hope you are happy with them Tabs. I have never had any of these bears and am so tempted but a bit skint at moment.

Thanks Dazzler! To be honest Charlie bears are becoming a bit of a habit! The two on way will be numbers 8 & 9 and i have three others on pre order elsewhere:cheeky: I know they are a few pennies, but they are great value and quality, other bear ranges are £150+ each! I'm sure you'll be really happy if you go for one when you can :grin:

Thanks Dazzler! To be honest Charlie bears are becoming a bit of a habit! The two on way will be numbers 8 & 9 and i have three others on pre order elsewhere:cheeky: I know they are a few pennies, but they are great value and quality, other bear ranges are £150+ each! I'm sure you'll be really happy if you go for one when you can :grin:

Thanks Tabs. Im tempted now. Know what you mean other ranges are a bit pricey. Love teddies. Will let you know lol. Hope you enjoy yours when they arrive.

Diesel arrived safe and sound yesterday..I had to place the box out of ~eye~ view till later on! :grin: He is nestled on my bed now..and is adorable, couldn't help but keep picking him up and cuddling him, worth every penny! :heart:

Not too sure the cat likes to share the bed with him though, she is sleeping a lot closer to the edge away from Diesel this morning! :wave2:

daydreamer

Diesel arrived safe and sound yesterday..I had to place the box out of ~eye~ view till later on! :grin: He is nestled on my bed now..and is adorable, couldn't help but keep picking him up and cuddling him, worth every penny! :heart:

Not too sure the cat likes to share the bed with him though, she is sleeping a lot closer to the edge away from Diesel this morning! :wave2:

daydreamer

Pleased you got him Dreamer. Maybe Cat will have a new bed now then lol. Enjoy him!! xxx

My Diesal was delivered safe and sound today too, he truly is adorable!

He is, isn't he Jabba? In fact, I think Maisie has fallen in love with him too because every time I pick him up she's keen to give him a lick........think I'd better make sure he stays out of her reach otherwise he'll end up in her basket!!

He is, isn't he Jabba? In fact, I think Maisie has fallen in love with him too because every time I pick him up she's keen to give him a lick........think I'd better make sure he stays out of her reach otherwise he'll end up in her basket!!

OOOh he is georgous BL, he's my third Charlie Bear and I have had Evie on waitlist for ages.

We live in a very old, house and have an extremely long hallway with very high ceilings which has 2 monks benches in it my CBs rest on them!!!:LOL:

I'm starting to think i should have gone for Diesal too! Dont think hubby will be too impressed if i order another tho lol

I'm starting to think i should have gone for Diesal too! Dont think hubby will be too impressed if i order another tho lol

You order him if you want him tabs!! I give you permission!

Latest posts

Back