I am waiting for the day when....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

..when Glenn Campbell looks at an item of clothing and can't speak for laughing

..when a rogue T caller gets through and makes an improper suggestion to Julia HRH Roberts

..Ali Young gets replaced by a younger prettier articulate Beauty expert.

..when Dawn Bibby doesn't have black roots,and Hiawatha isn't advising Claire Sutton on foundation and orange striped blusher.

I too miss Lee. I don't watch the philosophy shows now. He was great, really enthusiastic . Does anyone know what happened to him? I bet the philosophy sales have dropped since he left. :mysmilie_499:

Lee is the reason I found this forum I was trying to find out where he went as QVC said nothing. One day he was there and the next he had gone.
I do believe he went to Austrailia but that was ages ago.
I haven't been able to watch Robyn as I find her drab and dull.

..when a presenter says 'this bracelet is soooo unbelieveably stretchy, no matter what size your wrist...' and snap the bracelet flies everywhere[/B]....[/QUOTE]

This did happen....Claire Sutton was presenting a jewellery show, she was twanging a bracelet on her wrist, camera on close up, snapped, beads bouncing noisily, Claire was mortified..sooo funny!

When QVC put new items, for example, beauty items, onto the website and include a photo, or god forbid even a description of the items :grin:

When JR will admit she is not & has not been a size small for years.

When AY is replaced by a beauty expert with a voice that is not akin with nails being run over a blackboard.

When Kathy finally gets a decent haircut.

When Genevive replaces Glen C as the fashion expert.:mysmilie_378:

When Charlie gets marooned on the IOW with Liz of Earle and her dreadful sidekick Caroline and they take AD and the bloke who does the meat and of course AY with them

.. when Tova appears with her natural hair
.. when Alison Keenan cuts her hair
.. when TSVs are launched at a more suitable hour
.. when we stop getting updates on how many thousands have been sold in the last few minutes
.. when scottish Ann gets some veneers

.. when Kim Mendlesen says she wont be the guest presenter for her "fashion" range ever again.

..when items are sent out in packages relevant to the size of the product.

..when multiple orders are sent out in the same package with one postage cost

ooh I could go on all night............:)

For Julia Roberts to stop saying this is the one I am wearing

For repeats of said Ms Roberts flashing her ladybits on the pilates machine while she jumps and waves her legs around to stop

For Dawn Bibby to actually smile I mean after all she is screwing the customers and living in luxury

For QVC to stock larger ring sizes

When Mario De Luigi thinks his microphone is switched off, and turns to whichever presenter he's on with and says,
"And as I was a saying before a we came out to do the show, that Jerome Alexander is a beeg, fat, thieving peeg; he a stole a my Italian Marble Powder and said it was his invention; he a is a beeg liar, I invented the a marble powder, I am, you a see, a genius. He cannot a even apply the powder, let alone a invent it, the beeg lying peeg. He a goes onto Ideal World selling his a orange powder which is a nothing like a my beautiful invention, my marble powder that a turned a woman into a goddess; he a turns them into a can of Fanta; he is stupid as a well as beeg fat peeg. Don't a you worry, though, I have a many friends in Sicily who will a fit him with concrete boots next a time he is in a the vicinity. And a one more thing: it is a not easy to speak with a this accent when a you are from Pontefract..."

...Malcolm Magnum PI from Lock and Lock cooks something that isn't grey and slimy...

...That Charlie goes through an entire cook's essentials show tasting everything but spitting it out and going 'urgh, this is disgussssing innit..'...

...Jilly Jones' aceroo red hairdo (love the colour of it...) comes flirting off during a presentation and she accidentally vacuum seals it into one of those pouches with a load of old ham...

Richard jackson takes his hands out of his pockets and says don't bother buying these flowers as they almost certainly won't grow you will get much etter value at your garden centre.

Latest posts

Back