I am sorry Mikey but ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My husband calls him 'Bullsh*t Bertie on the rare occasions he can't get to the remote quickly enough. BTW do you think Moet (who Must be Mason... who else would chose the name of a champagne?) and M&M could have a word with him about his awful teeth... up close it must be like looking into the jaws of hell.

The sad thing is when Mike was on the first time he was my favourite presenter. Even when he came back I was pleased and even commented on here that he was more honest than other presenters of the time. I am sure some of it is what he is told to say but if that is the case why is it that Andy and James continue to be more honest? They can't have producers only working with one presenter. Even of they are made to say stuff, sadly IMHO we are all responsible for what comes out of our mouths (I say we deliberately.)

Oh oh someone wasn't listening to Mike's fascinating tale about digital TV and showed a dodgy picture not what Mike wanted. For a flash he didn't look pleased.

oh my goodness, Mike is being so patronising selling the Yarvik tablet!
he was explaining google play store to get apps
the information he gave contained things like 'an app,what do I mean by that'? and 'google play store is a shop if you will'
I was going to say his tone is more suited to primary school children but I think even they would find him patronising as they can probably navigate round a tablet with consummate ease!
I just find it incredibly insulting to be spoken to like that, I feel I'm being treated like an idiot

oh my goodness, Mike is being so patronising selling the Yarvik tablet!
he was explaining google play store to get apps
the information he gave contained things like 'an app,what do I mean by that'? and 'google play store is a shop if you will'
I was going to say his tone is more suited to primary school children but I think even they would find him patronising as they can probably navigate round a tablet with consummate ease!
I just find it incredibly insulting to be spoken to like that, I feel I'm being treated like an idiot

Totally agree. He could say something like now I am sure most of you know what an app is but just in case. ... There are ways.

He does sound almost genuine when he says he hopes he didn't offend anyone. Maybe he has been told off. Either way it is simple Mike. Stop lying.

He does sound almost genuine when he says he hopes he didn't offend anyone. Maybe he has been told off. Either way it is simple Mike. Stop lying.

He used to be so very different, funny and likeable. Look at Paul Becque, when he was on situps he was an irritating prat, but now he's moved he acts like a grown up. Maybe Mason could change? maybe he got carried away with his loud mouth spiv routine and he's trying to quieten it?

He's talking about the solid gold watch. Hmm from memory the little bock in the middle maybe solid gold but I am sure the watch is plate.

PJ

Just said the gold bar in the 999.9% pure gold. Erm I know I haven't been to school for awhile but don't % only go up to 100%?

PJ

Just said the gold bar in the 999.9% pure gold. Erm I know I haven't been to school for awhile but don't % only go up to 100%?
Obviously whoever's responsible for setting the 'start' prices wrote the autocue script :giggle:

The "I know great sound" vid is just glorious.

It takes a special individual to not only know great sound but back it up with his bit of paper haha.

Not any old bit of paper though, a bass reflex test sheet if you will :wink:

Now what do I mean by bass well you know the opposite of treble? Now what do I mean by treble? What do I mean by paper?

Ironic is that it is him who needs explaining in words not exceeding one syllable that we are not as thick as he thinks we are. Guess he is judging is by his standards.

PJ

Not any old bit of paper though, a bass reflex test sheet if you will :wink:

tou'che mommabear, i did start typing that but couldn't in good conscience say it was anything but a sheet of paper with bold font.

but he still clearly knows great sound, that i won't take away from money man mason.

Latest posts

Back