I am sorry Mikey but ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it me or does Mike seem more subdued than usual tonight. I am getting really fed up of hearing his story of his bosses calling him in, he's worried he is in trouble but he isn't they just want him to clear lots of stock in a flash clearance. Doesn't matter about price just wants the lot gone. Hmm well if that is the case why does he look shocked at the price each time it goes lower when if you believe the story it is up to him on price. If Mike gets a new job he could run a pub with M&M as staff as well as our other friends like Kat, the reporter etc. call the pub The Cock and Bull.

PJ

I've no idea what his fans are called PJ......you probably know more about him and watch him more often than his fans do so I guess you would know the answer lol

By 'ell Peej. Fame at last. You'll be invited on as an assistant before long

Can you imagine the fun I would have.
Mike "is this price right surely it is a mistake"
Me "nope, it was the price agreed in the pre shift meeting and the price you sold it for every other night you sold it"
It was a double thumbs up PJ

I haven't heard him mention you since, maybe he's gone off you :wonder:

Bless he probably thought it would scare me into stopping picking up on his lies.

PJ

It was a double thumbs up PJ

I haven't heard him mention you since, maybe he's gone off you :wonder:

Mike did do his little speech about people thinking they know him just because of what they see on a tv program... ending with the "No you don't!", I think that was probably aimed at PJ too :happy:

Mike did do his little speech about people thinking they know him just because of what they see on a tv program... ending with the "No you don't!", I think that was probably aimed at PJ too :happy:

Dunno why he is fixated on me, I am not the only one. Maybe he has a crush on me ;-)

I actually saw that, assumed it was to do with social media.

to some extent he is technically right, but that could go for anything.

I can just imagine if I tried to join that page. Ha!

If he does mention MB he would probably make a smutty reference to his L/G being his momma whose nice bare.

Latest posts

Back