I’m A Celebrity Get Me ON QVC!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
With the ITV program on atm and with Rylan Clark about to join the team with his smelly range.

Got me thinking who’d been part of ‘The Q Family’ in the past?

With him now being in the jungle, there was John Barrowman with his ‘HIM’ skincare and ‘HER’ haircare ranges.

Who do you recall, was the brand any good?

:mysmilie_506:

I remember when QVC went through that phase of selling signed books, when Andrew Castle, who was on the morning show with Jackie Kabler (who said she was an ex work colleague of Andrew Castle) and Claire Sutton, when he turned round and said to Claire Sutton who was being her usual self "don't you ever take the batteries out?" she was visibly embarrassed and squealed "no! no! I'm always like this!!" Needless to say you never seen him on QVC again.

Ohhhhhh, and then there was the awful Paul McKenna flogging his self help books. And there was a period when pop CD's being sold and we were treated to days and weeks of promotion beforehand.

Kim Woodburn.....Eco egg products.

Twiggy.....aromatherapy skincare.

Ivana Trump.....perfume

Tamara Beckwith, Shakira Caine (plus umpteen others)..jewellery.

I remember when QVC went through that phase of selling signed books, when Andrew Castle, who was on the morning show with Jackie Kabler (who said she was an ex work colleague of Andrew Castle) and Claire Sutton, when he turned round and said to Claire Sutton who was being her usual self "don't you ever take the batteries out?" she was visibly embarrassed and squealed "no! no! I'm always like this!!" Needless to say you never seen him on QVC again.

:mysmilie_47:

:mysmilie_15: Ye-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Tova brought Ernie on a couple of times.

Speaking of the glamorous one - when is she next on? I'm looking forward to being regaled with tales of when Ernie bought her a piece that she's now gifting to us in replica form, just in time for the "holidays".

I remember watching a documentary once about Liz Taylor`s jewellery. They interviewed people who made the items and how she was far wealthier than Burton so many of the items she bought for herself but pretended Burton had bought them. I`ve often wondered if Tova has similar items. Ernie has been gone a fair while now and yet she still keeps bringing out copies of his supposed "gifts". Not that I`ve anything negative to say about any woman buying her own jewellery, I`ve bought most of mine but to the rich and famous providence matters especially when they die and the stuff is sold on in auction like Liz Taylor`s and the Duchess of Windsor`s. Tova obviously isn`t as famous but she`s sure as hell made enough money out of selling her eek copies.

Tova's next on 10th/11th December - mainly her Diamonique collection but she's also included in a beauty hour with Dyson and Tarte, selling her 'fragrance and skincare'.

Going back to Qu-ees (new wd. pronounced []queue ees[/B] appearing in the Jungle a la Barrowman et al, what about the Speakshites......Totes hilare!!!!

Don’t forget about “get your knockers out” Snowdon and her DIAMOND, not eek range which still makes the odd appearance.

Donna Air who tried so hard to become the sister in law of the heir to the throne's heir.

Donna Air who tried so hard to become the sister in law of the heir to the throne's heir.

Sara Ferguson had her moment of glory after the royals were not being too kind to her.She flogged kitchenware on QVC US I believe.Also the American comedienne Joan Rivers was on our screens on QVC but I cannot remember what she was helping to sell.Jewellery?Cosmetics maybe?

The first time I saw QVC was in America and Joan Rivers was selling her jewellery. She was hilarious and I was hooked! Was thrilled when we got cable TV and I bought a Joan Rivers egg necklace. Anyone remember those??

Loved watching Joan. She was so funny. Bought quite a few pieces.

Latest posts

Back