I’m A Celebrity Get Me ON QVC!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Joan Rivers was great & I quite liked some of her pieces although I never bought any.I think which ever presenter was with her was on tender hooks as you never knew what she was going to say.

The first time I saw QVC was in America and Joan Rivers was selling her jewellery. She was hilarious and I was hooked! Was thrilled when we got cable TV and I bought a Joan Rivers egg necklace. Anyone remember those??

Loved watching Joan. She was so funny. Bought quite a few pieces.

I thought she was wonderful. I remember her egg pendants & loved it when she would quote "Yesterday's history...". I've got a pair of blue enamel earrings & two really nice gold pearl stretch bracelets from her collection. Her death was so sad because I'm sure she'd still be going strong if it hadn't been for that last operation.

Joan Collins did jewellery, make-up and a fragrance. It tailed off once she became a Dame and surprisingly, I don't think she took her wares to QVC US. I read good reports about the quality of her mascara.

Does anyone remember the time Donny Osmond was on with Jackie Kabler? He kept bursting into song, serenading her. I wasn't sure if she was embarrassed, or just a fan-girl. I would have been embarrassed in her shoes, and I was a 70s fan-girl!

I DO vaguely remember Donny Osmond, what was he selling?? Didn't Marie Osmond do dolls at one time?

CC

Catherine Zeta-Jones never came to QVC UK.

Joan Collins make up is excellent quality. You can still buy it in large M&S stores.

Marie Osmond did sell her dolls here when they did the doll shows but never appeared in person.

Melania Trump sold jewellery on QVC US.

Don't remember Donny, but then not a fan so no doubt avoided him

Latest posts

Back