HRH Julia at her most condescending this afternoon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They have never changed their shanigians no matter how many complaints so it’s unlikely to be any different this time. They all think they cant be done without but may be in for a rude awakening if sales drop once the cost of living crisis really kicks in.
We'll see. I think you're right. Some presenters may fall off their self constructed pedestals with a crash.

Gets my goat big time when people say, "I've always done it this way." Julia is good at her job, but she needs to change some of her know-it-all attitude and get off her high horse.

Gets my goat big time when people say, "I've always done it this way." Julia is good at her job, but she needs to change some of her know-it-all attitude and get off her high horse.
Over the years either by instructions from above or by her own attitude even she doesn’t give the same information as she used to which is why she earned the “most professional “ tag.

All the time now spent on the iPad, personal stories, swishing of hair used to be spent giving sizes, measurements, comparisons to other items in the show if current item would be too big/small/long/short, with jewellery comparing the different stone sizes etc. now she is as bad as the newbies, me me me.

Old Mother Flump.

Imagine her huffing & puffing on that contraption......Or maybe don't.

# Near, far, wherever you are ... # (Where's the f-ing iceberg when you need it?)

Exercise.jpg

Oh give up Julia. Nothing like showing off your home gym in the garden. I'm not jealous, I look at 'stuff' now with the eye of someone who thinks that when we leave this mortal coil, its all 'stuff' that has got to be shifted by those we leave behind :cautious:

(That picture on the wall behind her, looks suspiciously like her when she first started at QVC.)

God help the lackey sent to tell her!
The man/woman sent to tell her will never be seen again until they suddenly appear on IW. No one puts Jools in a corner!!

Yep I’m a size small 🤔
And getting smaller - it used to be a size 12 but now adays it’s a 10 on a bad day and 8 on a better day!! She has lost weight but due to medication/menopause she got a bigger tummy(many woman have but they’re not saying they are a size 8!!). I would say a 12/14 which to be honest is a good size to be. I find with Julia and many other ladies height is not on their side. A little bit of height 5’6 and above is very forgiving to any extra weight.

And getting smaller - it used to be a size 12 but now adays it’s a 10 on a bad day and 8 on a better day!! She has lost weight but due to medication/menopause she got a bigger tummy(many woman have but they’re not saying they are a size 8!!). I would say a 12/14 which to be honest is a good size to be. I find with Julia and many other ladies height is not on their side. A little bit of height 5’6 and above is very forgiving to any extra weight.
If she is a size 8 that’s definitely 2sizes2small 🤫

Says it all when she has a huge picture of herself behind her. If she was chocolate she would eat herself
I find her nauseating these days, especially when she is admiring herself in the monitor and waiting expectantly for the guest to commment on how good she looks..................Deluded woman......2sizes2small is just about right.

At a more mature age, gravity, time and illness all take a toll. I will cut her some slack on that score, but belittling your brand ambassador live on air smacks of bullying to me. The guest will not have a go back, given Julia's seniority at Q (as well as a sense of professionalism). Jenny Blackhurst is a lovely guest and a good sport, but she must be beginning to dread working with Julia.

At a more mature age, gravity, time and illness all take a toll. I will cut her some slack on that score, but belittling your brand ambassador live on air smacks of bullying to me. The guest will not have a go back, given Julia's seniority at Q (as well as a sense of professionalism). Jenny Blackhurst is a lovely guest and a good sport, but she must be beginning to dread working with Julia.
Or because she rises above JRs rude, nasty and condescending remarks.

Or because she rises above JRs rude, nasty and condescending remarks.
She (Jenny) deserves a medal as big as a frying pan. I think all the nice guests seem to get the rough edge of various presenters' tongues, but particularly the queen bees' tongues. If someone is pleasant and agreeable it's a shame when they are treated poorly on air. I can only hope it's for show and actually the presenters are more warm and friendly off air.

Wasn’t she a quiz assistant hostess on Take Your Pick? That’s the Michael Miles version from the late ‘60s..Assuming she was about 25 then, that would make her nearly 80. Probably even older than the great Dexter Leningrad - the much missed from QVC MP3 quadraphonic monocles and telex machine/trouser press combinations expert. He would have taken none of her mardy stuff.

Wasn’t she a quiz assistant hostess on Take Your Pick? That’s the Michael Miles version from the late ‘60s..Assuming she was about 25 then, that would make her nearly 80. Probably even older than the great Dexter Leningrad - the much missed from QVC MP3 quadraphonic monocles and telex machine/trouser press combinations expert. He would have taken none of her mardy stuff.
I know she was in a programme with Leslie Crowther but can't remember the name. She is 66

I know she was in a programme with Leslie Crowther but can't remember the name. She is 66
It was The Price Is Right.
I’ve just been down the YouTube rabbit hole and started watching the very first episode. Oh, my goodness, telly has come a long way since.
The first contestants were wetting themselves with excitement.
Julia on a exercise bike and attempting to open a washing machine. That’s as far as I got. Too much of that in one day is no good for a person.

Shes on QVC now doing the Sleepwear programme. She is very very slim definately a size 8!!!

Latest posts

Back