hp tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ringtree

Registered Shopper
Is this a good one or is it overpriced as usual? The three ez pays are good but still too expensive for me this month. However, they don't seem to be saying much about it except fluffy waffle, but I wondered if I was missing out. Has anyone bought it?

It does look nice - but I already have a Samsung Netbook which I love.

I was watching the morning show at 9 am and Craig said something 'that they had reduced the price since last nights tsv launch, but people who had paid the higher price would get their card refunded with the difference'.

This sounded a bit odd - do you think they found out that they were more expensive than elsewhere?

I am quite tempted as the price looks pretty good, but the way the 6cell battery tilts the netbook up is a bit off-putting. I know they are trying to pass it off as a good thing - ie easier typing and ventilation etc - but it just looks a bit odd! I tend to rest my laptop on my knees or the arm of a chair so think this will just be a hindrance....plus there are other 6cell netbooks which don't do this:confused:

Am in desperate need of something like this though as my son now spends more time on the lappy than me and the other half has just discovered the "joys" of facebook! The 30day mbg, easy pay and quidco do make it more desirable too...decisions decisions...:wink:

The guest presenter made a bit of a face at the end of this mornings programme, don't know what that was for!

I am quite tempted as the price looks pretty good, but the way the 6cell battery tilts the netbook up is a bit off-putting. I know they are trying to pass it off as a good thing - ie easier typing and ventilation etc - but it just looks a bit odd! I tend to rest my laptop on my knees or the arm of a chair so think this will just be a hindrance....plus there are other 6cell netbooks which don't do this:confused:

Am in desperate need of something like this though as my son now spends more time on the lappy than me and the other half has just discovered the "joys" of facebook! The 30day mbg, easy pay and quidco do make it more desirable too...decisions decisions...:wink:

I have the same netbook just with a smaller hard drive and the tilt doesn't bother me at all. I am using it now balanced on the chair arm.

Anything over £200 is expensive for a netbook nowadays IMO, prices are falling all the time as they are becoming less popular.

If you check the Argos outlet on Ebay you can get decent ones for £135-£160 they often have ones on offer

Wasn't this the December TSV but without the accessory pack and software? Think this was nearly £320 on QVC in December.

Having watched the full sell the VT is the same one so I would say it is the same netbook but with a different bundle!

This is a good one, 2 year warranty & 6 cell battery

Signup to the newsletter and get another £12 off so its £188

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=393883

Thanks for the recommendation Deanos, after a quick google of reviews etc I decided to go for this..managed to get a £15 of £200 voucher (had to add an item for 20p to order but hey ho!) and a bit of quidco as well. Ok so no easy pay and mbg, but I have tried a netbook before so know pretty much what to expect....thanks again :happy:

i have the pink one and love it the slant is good for me i pop my netbook on my lap which i'm doing right now and it is just right for typing would recommend for anyone doubting

I went for this and can't wait for it to arrive. The brand, 250GB, blue tooth, windows 7 and 3 easy pay did it for me. I like the fact the battery makes it angled as it's better to type like that, plus I get £12 back throguh quid co. There are cheaper ones available but not for such a good make.
This will save me having to boot up my old desk top.

Thought I'd let you know I have received this and very pleased with it. It was easy to set up and the 'quick HP Web' is fantastic. I can switch it on and within a second I am on the web or have access to my emails..brilliant, this is exactly what I wanted, quick web access!

I do find the battery a bit odd and when I have it on my lap it kind of sticks in to me a bit, but I can soon get comfortable and think I just need to get used to the different shape. Am very pleased so far!

Latest posts

Back