How much Q do you watch?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
I tend to search the tv guide and either set reminders for shows i like or sky pus them, ill sometimes watch the TSV launch at 12 only if theres nothing on or its a show i like. The only other time i watch it is when im on this forum and a thread starts about something on Q so i have to have a nosey and see what the fuss is about.

So how much does everyone else watch?

Do people still stay up for Tsv launches ?

on average maybe up to 12 hours a day, alternating with Ideal and Bid. Shopping tv is my companion.

Never stay up. If I try I cannot stay awake.

I am in bed by 10 most nights but often wake several times in the night.Sometimes I check out this forum but never watch Q.

I use the App for the TV guide and to see what the TSV, special offers, new today items. If I order anything I keep the paper guide handy somewhere.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Probably far too much :giggle:

I only stay up for the Beauty TSV's if it's from brands that interest me - and only if I'm on a day off the next day. I do tend to have it on in the background most days whilst I'm doing housework, pottering about etc. And I do watch the shows the particularly interest me - mostly some of the beauty shows.

I used to watch it an awful lot to see what was going on, but have lost interest in the last few months and have bought far less as well (yippee), seems to be the same old boring stuff, I spend more time reading posts on here and sometimes will only then switch on to see what I am missing, I agree with the previous thread that they need an overhaul, but am not sure they will contemplate this if their sales are still good x

Very little. I dip in and out in ad breaks from other stuff I am watching.

If I am interested in a TSV(very rare these days), I will stay up but that is usually the Sunday one.

I used to have QVC on in the background when I was doing stuff. But the started to bore me to death so moved on to having the radio on instead.

I can't remember the last time I watched a full hour show on QVC, and I have never stayed up to see the TSV...The gardening,craft and most of the beauty hours bore the ass off me.

I tend to have a live stream playing (on mute) on my laptop if it's an hour that interests me and that way I can also still watch the TV with something else on.

I'll only stay up for a TSV if it's Kipling, Laura Geller, Lulu Guinness, storagesolutions, technology, Tiana B (forgive me) and Nina Leonard (I love Lenny).

QVC never really gets my undivided attention now - I get a lot of the product info on the web.

I tend to have a live stream playing (on mute) on my laptop if it's an hour that interests me and that way I can also still watch the TV with something else on.

I'll only stay up for a TSV if it's Kipling, Laura Geller, Lulu Guinness, storagesolutions, technology, Tiana B (forgive me) and Nina Leonard (I love Lenny).

QVC never really gets my undivided attention now - I get a lot of the product info on the web.

But we know what/who gets ur undivided attention now dont we!!!!...hmmmmmmmmm:cheeky::wink:

I tend to have it on in the background too, but like to stop up for the TSV if its something I like. Have to admit it is now the same old, same old just lately though. :mysmilie_476:

I like to watch the 12:00 shows as it gives me something to do, the TV isn't very good if you can't relax and the QVC shows help.

i tend to have on like a radio but finding that i am switching off or over more than i did. been watching since beging.

I used to watch it quite a lot, would stay up for the TSV's & often had it on in the background. Haven't bought anything for ages now & watch very little. Having said that I do have it on at the mo, watching the final TSV presentation, even though I have no intention of buying it as I'm going to pick up my new Samsung Galaxy tab from John Lewis tomorrow.

I tend to have it on more when OH is out but I only turn the sound up if its something that interests me like silver jewellery.

Don't watch too much anymore, record most of the shows I am interested in and ffwd watch them, stopping when I want to hear what is being said. Like to watch some jewellery shows but they don't seem to come around much anymore. Dip in and out of Yankee Candle but have not been buying as I have an 'overstock' right now. Will watch Lola Rose since I discovered the smaller pieces a year or so ago and will watch them 'live' in order to buy a piece if I see something. But watching less and less and getting back to movies or dramas. I do tend to check the TV guide in the mornings to see if there is something on that appeals to me but luckily not much these days.

I was beginning to think I had written this Tiddlywinks, until I got to Lulu Guinness. I do exactly the same. Although I never stay up for the TSV as its too late for me, but I watch the repeat early in the morning. I watch Kim & Co, Kipling, Gatineau, Laura Geller and Nina Leonard - another fan of Lennie Feinberg!

Hardly watch at all these days, just Lola rose, Kipling for any special pricing. Used to watch and buy loads of beauty tsvs but not since I went cruelty free. Used to watch loads of jewellery show years ago, especially gems but hardly any on now. Particularly enjoyed the gem shows presented by kara baker as she used to give info about them- I think her mum used to work with gems.

Latest posts

Back