how much eye makeup ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alison Young couldn't even hold a candle to Chloe as far as eye make up is concerned! Least Alison 'rings the changes' Chloe is permanently black eyed!

The two of them could head off to that 70s glam rock party together alice cooper and Dusty Springfield:giggle: oh and Worzel (aka Lulu) could tag along
Tho personally i think Alison makes a better aunt Sally than Dusty Springfield:mysmilie_518:

I disagree. I think Alison Young knows she is getting older and behaves accordingly. I like how she embraces her age, she might want to keep looking young but least she isn't acting like her shoe size, like so many of her fellow colleagues at the channel.

The two of them could head off to that 70s glam rock party together alice cooper and Dusty Springfield:giggle: oh and Worzel (aka Lulu) could tag along
Tho personally i think Alison makes a better aunt Sally than Dusty Springfield:mysmilie_518:

Oh You've cracked me up beebs. Iv had a bummer of a day and your post has had me rolling with laughter. Cheers beebs!

I think AY gets her clothes hair and make up wrong a lot of the time,for a so called beauty expert you would think she would do better.She's not the only one though.. Debbie Flint often gets her clothes wrong and Claire Sutton always has very shiny orange blusher which clashes with her hair!
But like the rest of us they are human and I confess to making more than a couple of errors in the past with my "image"!!

To be honest, AY is well past her sell by date and it's time she is put out to pasture, no one wants to be sold beauty items from a dated frump. It's like being sold earrings by Pat Butcher, it isn't going to happen. I might buy a trowel off you Alison, seeing as you must know a thing or two about them as they must be your makeup applicator of choice, but anything else and your opinion is about as relevant as taking advice from Joan Rivers on how to age gracefully.

Ouch!
Joan?...yeah...well at least she kept her sense of humour :nod:
Mind you she'd need too wouldnt s.:drunk::confused: miaowww

I like Alison Young, she is straight and to the point which I find is a different style to the others and I love to hear the screeches, she always talks about age and she recognises her age, in spite of all the anti-ageing, I find her the most 'older talking' and I like her for that. She doesn't do pink stripes in her hair or try and wear too young and trendy clothes.

How old is AY ? ive never heard her give her age out tbh

The products she sells are supposed to be aspirational towards looking good, if you're buying anti ageing products and the like, chances are you are not quite ready to embrace the world of grannydom and wish to remain in cougarville a little longer, so the fact that The Frump has embraced her age is off putting for me - I like to think of myself as relevant and keen to stay up to date in the looks department so don't really want to be buying products endorsed by the frump brigade.

In all honesty I am shocked if she really is only 48 - she definitely does dress/make herself up as a lot older. I don't mean to be a bitch, but I just think she isn't a good ad for Q. Good job I'm such an oil painting that no one will say such negative things towards me!

The products she sells are supposed to be aspirational towards looking good, if you're buying anti ageing products and the like, chances are you are not quite ready to embrace the world of grannydom and wish to remain in cougarville a little longer, so the fact that The Frump has embraced her age is off putting for me - I like to think of myself as relevant and keen to stay up to date in the looks department so don't really want to be buying products endorsed by the frump brigade.
Yeahhh me tooooo:mysmilie_5: heres to cougarville.......burp!

I think she looks good for her age.Her skin shows no signs of aging - to me anyway.I don't like what she wears but hey its a small crime :smirk:

I love her blue top, the one with all the frills, she wears with a jacket, bet that didn't come from qvc, as it looked very expensive. Anyway Alison looks good to me, for her age and she dresses age appropriate, as much as I like Alison Keenan, camera panned the other day and I saw she had on a very short skirt/frock and a pair of kinky thigh length boots. Least the other Alison leaves the boots for her riding!

Cor, the knives are out tonight for AY... Why is she "past her sell by date"?

We all grow old you know? The alternative is not so great... What we don't need is other women passing judgement on suitability for a job based on a woman's age.

Sometimes she gets it wrong... It doesn't mean she doesn't know skin care etc... It just makes her human.

Might have typed my last post as you were yours Tiddlywinks, but if you read above, you will see I like Ali Young and she looks a corker to me!

and incidentally, funny when it comes o Ali Young, its alright to have the bitchy knives out but whnever I said anything about that Alice Cooper , I got some right stick for it. So, Alright if its directed at our resident shrieker! Well I like her and always have.

Well i thought she always mentioned her age funny how no one nos it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back