how many models does kim need..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
kim mendelson is really pushing anther tsv.how many models does she need.
hate the cuffs and the dreary one button style!

how many models does kim need..

Imo it looks equally cheap on everyone of them....

I see there's a "petite" model now, who looks half the size of Sharon and Goody :nod:

Why do they need a petite model when La Roberts is available?

Surely she's perfect, what with being an XXXXXXXXXXS these days, and having her dancer's arse (or elbows/feet/whatever)?

Kim's warp speed babbling and noteverpausingforbreath....made it difficult to focus on the clothes in the few short minutes I saw earlier this morning. :confused:

And more hours to come today......and tomorrow. Oh dear! :doh:

Kim's warp speed babbling and noteverpausingforbreath....made it difficult to focus on the clothes in the few short minutes I saw earlier this morning. :confused:

Oh my word, her mouth was in overdrive on the 3pm show this afternoon. You could almost see the gibberish spewing out.! It must be very difficult for the QVC presenters to keep track of what she's on about. I thought Charlie looked a bit bemused even allowing for the fact that he's a expert at talking carp himself.

Are the trousers worn by the models meant to be cropped or are they just too short?

even Goody was having trouble working those leggings a few minutes ago. the word "unforgiving" springs to mind. put anyone over 8st in those and it would be a case of "zeppelin in a condom, sweedie"

even Goody was having trouble working those leggings a few minutes ago. the word "unforgiving" springs to mind. put anyone over 8st in those and it would be a case of "zeppelin in a condom, sweedie"

There would also be a lot of camel toe going on as well Burlz- not that you would know anything about that of course.

I was astounded by this woman.She sounds like a robot or worse..A Stepford Wife. Who the hell talks like that?

Latest posts

Back