How long is too long in clearance?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
What is ths oldest item in clearance?

There are brands which haven't been on Q for years e.g. Beth Terrell items which were aired in 2009!!!

FFS if it hasn't sold in 4 years it is not going to.

I remember some make up items being there for years so many that it would have been off long ago, one that stands out in my mind was Scott B or some name like that.

Has the dialogue tweed jacket finally gone? Must have been there about 8 years!

I saw the dialogue deck chair striped jacket and "silk" lace trimmed cami on there a couple of days ago - that has been around for years too!

I thought that the whole idea of having outlet shops was to shift old stock - why haven't they just done that?

Last edited:
They are NEVER going to shift some of the TAT they have listed in clearance just because of the high P&P they insist on charging.
I was having a look around clearance for some birthdays I have upcoming and found just what I was looking for but once they had added on the P&P it added 30% the total cost.
So needles to say they are still sitting in clearance and I went else where on line for my presents and got FREE P&P.
It isn't the first time I have done this and I am sure I am not the only one .
So come on Q get real in this day and age we are all far more savvy when it comes to our hard earned cash.

They are NEVER going to shift some of the TAT they have listed in clearance just because of the high P&P they insist on charging.
I was having a look around clearance for some birthdays I have upcoming and found just what I was looking for but once they had added on the P&P it added 30% the total cost.
So needles to say they are still sitting in clearance and I went else where on line for my presents and got FREE P&P.
It isn't the first time I have done this and I am sure I am not the only one .
So come on Q get real in this day and age we are all far more savvy when it comes to our hard earned cash.

I also think if there were videos of the items it might help as well as some of the pictures are woeful. reduced P&p on multiple clearance would soon shift them.

Latest posts

Back