How kind of QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's ridiculous. My engagement ring did not cost that much, and I think mine is nicer. :54:

I am really really really surprised this hasn't sold out yet considering that is on two easy, peasy payments! Shock and amazement..Betcha QVC will now sell a safe on the DIY/Home things show, to put your tanzanite ring in!

What a ridiculous TSV like others have said I hope they don't sell any but I suppose there are people with that sort of money to spend. I don't like the ring it looks big and clumsy to me and more like a piece of fashion jewellery.

Have to agree with you Bettyboo, have seen similar looking rings in the costume jewellry section of Marks & Spencer!

I wonder how many have been sold so far ?
Tanzanite is a beautiful coloured gem but this is a crazy price for an average Wednesday on QVC.
I wonder if Clowdia, Clare or Julia`s hubby has gone for this for their surprise crimbo pressie ?
Perhaps Alison Keenan has got one for her sister or her sons teacher ?

I honestly don`t know how they have the audacity to sit there stone like and flog this ring ? Dont get me wrong as i love jewellery but this is a stupid TSV to have on . I am picturing husbands coming home from work in a months time and reading their bank statement to see "thank god its on easy pay " :11:

Wonder if the TSV tomorrow will be a tweezers with light attached for 9.96 with 4.95 delivery??? Funny how they can't take the delivery charge off anything like that!

What about the one they had on this morning that was over £4,000
skn_best-smiliescom_surprise152.gif
- available on three easy payments of just £1,392.00 plus p&p of £4.45
skn_best-smiliescom_surprise152.gif
Are they having a laugh?
thud.gif

Do you think they sell many at that price, it'd be interesting to know wouldn't it?:33:

To be honest I can't imagine they have many in stock to begin with - I mean how many people have that sorta money to chuck at a ring?

Besides, if the stock just a few and goes into limited stock, it gives the viewer the impression that it is VERY good value and that lots of people MUST be buying these expensive items! We never truly know the orginal amount in stock.

I've loved this tread - so very funny. But, really, it's QVC who are having a joke....but we are having the last laugh! :32:

so they arranged the tsv months or even years ago so went ahead ahem, well qvc tell me why that has not stopped you changing a number or tsv's of late due to 'shipping difficulties'

Hey guys, those of you who have the courier dump your parcels in the weelie bin had bet keep a watchful eye.

I personally do not like the ring, it somehow reminds me of something you might find in a medium price range cracker.

though you know what, the cynical part of me thinks this could be deliberate ploy on qvc's part as it meand they can wack on a few more quid on the next few weeks tsv's and we will think we are getting a bargain

It looks like they won these from an arcade. Pay p and see if you can grab a priceless jewel or a teddy bear key ring that has moulted...

Just how many of these would they have for sale and how many would they sell?
...and how many will get lost in the post???

Every single size of the TSV is still in stock at 21:45 so it doesn't look as though they made the right decision to go ahead with this come what may. The announcement of the start of the recession (as if we didn't already know about it) was timed to perfection for this mega priced TSV.

N & S are now limited stock but they probably only have two in each size to begin with!!!!

Latest posts

Back