How do you dry your hair, Chloe?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Chloe has a new sales pitch for the Turbie Twist... she is trying to get us to believe we're all using bath towels to dry our hair!! Sorry Chloe - but you must have more hair than wit - those of us who do use towels to dry our hair would normally use a hand towel for the purpose, because we've normally got the bathtowel wrapped around our bodies! They are far too big and heavy and bulky for the head.

Chloe has a new sales pitch for the Turbie Twist... she is trying to get us to believe we're all using bath towels to dry our hair!! Sorry Chloe - but you must have more hair than wit - those of us who do use towels to dry our hair would normally use a hand towel for the purpose, because we've normally got the bathtowel wrapped around our bodies! They are far too big and heavy and bulky for the head.

I have 2 microfibre twists very similar that cost me £1.00 each.

I have 2 microfibre twists very similar that cost me £1.00 each.

I can't get on with microfibre - makes my skin crawl, unfortunately. The turbie twists are cotton towelling (which probably makes them a beast to get dry). I don't like the fiddly loop thing you have to thread the end through. Anyway, my hair is short enough that it's not really a problem for me.

I can't get on with microfibre - makes my skin crawl, unfortunately. The turbie twists are cotton towelling (which probably makes them a beast to get dry). I don't like the fiddly loop thing you have to thread the end through. Anyway, my hair is short enough that it's not really a problem for me.

I know what you mean about the feel of microfibre. My hair is just above my jaw but very thick and takes aged to dry and it does help with this .

I have a Aquis towel, same one for years. It has a almost rubber like feel to it, but boy does it dry your hair. Even when I wash in the washing machine the towel is dry a hour.

I often use a bath towel.

Usually because I haven't planned ahead and fumble madly, grabbing the first towel to hand.
Works like a charm.

She'll of course um probably ask her mum just of course um indeed, because um indeed her mum uses everything um QVC of course sell um indeed.

Hand towel......not for me!!!

Has to be a bath towel or turbie twist, hand towel just isn't big enough for my hair! I don't use bath towel for body, prefer bath sheet which is bigger, keep the bath towels for my hair!

I have Mand S microfibre version that have buttons which I love. I have tried trubie twist and primark ones but prefer M&S ones!

I use two bath towels!!!! Lol!! And I don't even have long hair (jaw length bob). Use the first one for a few moments on sopping wet hair and then replace with another until I comb it out and dry it. That was a tip given to me many years ago to avoid ending up with frizzy hair and I always do it. Crisis city if a hotel is mean with towels.

I use a cheaper version of this but, when I have used a towel, it has been a bath towel. A hand towel won't even cover it. So she wasn't talking rubbish.

Maybe I just have very big hand towels! I've never had a problem with drying my hair, whatever its length, with the handtowels I buy. I do know that in different brands some of them are quite skimpy - and in some cases the bath towels are scarcely bigger than a hand towel.

I have to use a Turbie Twist or a bath towel too - although I think it has to do with the size of my head! And I'm the same with drying my body - it's bath sheets all the way!

Hand towel......not for me!!!

Has to be a bath towel or turbie twist, hand towel just isn't big enough for my hair! I don't use bath towel for body, prefer bath sheet which is bigger, keep the bath towels for my hair!

I used to use one of those, but found the rubbery feel made my wet hair feel like it was squeaking and it pulled the hairs too!
I have a Aquis towel, same one for years. It has a almost rubber like feel to it, but boy does it dry your hair. Even when I wash in the washing machine the towel is dry a hour.

I use two bath towels!!!! Lol!! And I don't even have long hair (jaw length bob). Use the first one for a few moments on sopping wet hair and then replace with another until I comb it out and dry it. That was a tip given to me many years ago to avoid ending up with frizzy hair and I always do it. Crisis city if a hotel is mean with towels.

I always take a turbie twist with me if I am going to hotel so I don't need to worry about not having enough towels!!

I have to use a Turbie Twist or a bath towel too - although I think it has to do with the size of my head! And I'm the same with drying my body - it's bath sheets all the way!

Oh yes.......bath sheets are fab!! Is nightmare when you go to hotel and they have really small bath towels!!!!

i have turbie twists and i love the fact they are cotton hate microfibre. i use one for elsatisicer to keep the heat in and to dry my hair initially. then i use a fresh one round the house for as long as i can. a few hours hair is dry enough to barely use hairdryer then finish with ghd's. its not quick but less arm ache

And I like to be well covered up!

I always take a turbie twist with me if I am going to hotel so I don't need to worry about not having enough towels!!

Oh yes.......bath sheets are fab!! Is nightmare when you go to hotel and they have really small bath towels!!!!

Latest posts

Back