How do they get away with it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Battiola73

Registered Shopper
Mark selling two 6” LED Christmas Decorations that you can usually picked up for under £10 each. TJC ….wait for it…..£120.99 but you do get free postage and packing. I do believe it part of their Prime Time deals? Really. Perhaps they’re encrusted with real gemstones hence the high price🤣.

Coffee travel mug with straw £75.99 😱. Really? Or you could buy all 3 colours for £227.99. Final price £9.99 + £3.99delivery. You can buy similar from Amazon for £10 with free delivery. The TJC final price isn’t bad, it’s the start price of £76 that pisses me off.

I saw Kim selling a two carat lab created diamond ring on Saturday, I think it was. The thing that surprised me was that they were showing a ‘valuation’ of high thousands. I thought that replacement value was meant to be like for like so wouldn’t you replace said ring with just another lab created gem? The insurance surely won’t replace with an earth mined type. How do they constantly get away with this? I was just wondering what fun would ensue if you had some unscrupulous trader somewhere flood the market with unmarked lab created diamonds? Each one would need to be examined under an electron microscope going forward.I can just imagine it lol.

Last edited:
Coffee travel mug with straw £75.99 😱. Really? Or you could buy all 3 colours for £227.99. Final price £9.99 + £3.99delivery. You can buy similar from Amazon for £10 with free delivery. The TJC final price isn’t bad, it’s the start price of £76 that pisses me off.
All of their start prices are totally ridiculous, especially on jewellery which can start at £38995 and end up at £129.99!

Latest posts

Back