How did you discover this forum?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used to go on a forum about Lush products and ST was mentioned on there.I never went back to the Lush forum after that as here was much nicer!

I was googling LG this summer and fell into this den of iniquity! Have saved fortunes and laughed very loudly since....thank you! :giggle:

I was looking for gossip on my fave (??) QVC presenters and when I googled, this place popped up. I'll admit to throwing the dummy out of the pram on a couple of occasions and leaving in a huff, then having to return within a day or two with my tail between my legs as I missed the whole shebang!

I have laughed, cried, avoided certain products (Aaah Bra, anyone?), got hooked on others (Liz Earle, BE, Honora Pearls and a few more), appreciated the heads up on TSVs and Bargain Hunters, learned how to take all the hard-sell guff with a pinch of salt and get spittingly angry about La Q's OTT postage.

I've met a few folk from here (in real life!) and have quiet a few as Facebook friends and it's been great all the way. Thank you to all who contribute here. You have not only enriched my online experience, but you have taught me how to accept and value the opinions of others.

Latest posts

Back