Hotel Chocolat TSV 17/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I mentioned this on another thread, but there was the first of a series about Hotel Chocolat on television last night. It was quite interesting but I still prefer Cadbury’s (or Lindt) on the rare occasion that I eat chocolate.

Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser with 10 Mixed, 10 Latte Sachets & 2 Pod Cups
Item Number: 809662
QVC Price £105.00
Todays Special Value Price £84.99
P&P £4.95
3 Easy Pays of £28.33

Engineered by Dualit, the Velvetiser from Hotel Chocolat creates barista-quality hot chocolate and coffees in just a couple of minutes, and comes complete with a removable whisk, a non-stick coating and two ceramic podcups. Accompanied by 10 new Latte Sachets and 10 Hot Chocolat Sachets, the Velvetiser makes indulgence effortless, whipping up delicious hot drinks effortlessly in the comfort of your own home.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually from Hotel Chocolat you’d pay £126.95, plus P&P. So to get them for our Today's Special Value price of just £84.99, plus P&P you’re saving £41.96.

A hot chocolate upgrade - give treat time a touch of luxury with the Velvetiser, which only takes about two and a half minutes to make rich, silky hot chocolate with real Hotel Chocolat chocolate flakes. It’s perfect to snuggle up with after a long day or as a delicious mid-afternoon snack, and it gives you the real chocolate experience.

Coffee, anyone? the new-to-QVC Latte Sachets included brew high quality lattes that are perfect for uplifting your morning or settling down with after dinner. It means that you only need one machine to create your all favourite hot drinks, whether you fancy a sweet treat or an afternoon pick-me-up!

Drinks all round - the Velvetiser makes it easy to cater for everyone when it comes to hot drinks, as you can effortlessly swap out diary milk for plant-based, or even water if you prefer. It means you can make coffee and hot chocolate exactly as everyone likes it, or switch things up if you fancy a change!

Easy cleaning - thanks to its non-stick coating and removable whisk, the Velvetiser is easy to clean by just rinsing it with cold water, so you can have more hot chocolate in a flash!

Your colour - with three sophisticated colours to choose from, there’s one to match everyone’s kitchen decor. Go for White for a clean, streamlined look that makes a statement, choose Charcoal to set off your worktop with a sleek, elegant finish, or for an on-trend, warmer tone with an irresistibly cosy touch, select Copper.

Delivered directly from Hotel Chocolat - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland (including UK Highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland).

• Textured, heat-proof handle for easy pouring
  • Not suitable for dishwashers
  • Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
  • Shelf life: minimum 3 months upon delivery
  • Suitable for vegetarians
  • Hazelnut Praline Hot Chocolate not suitable for people with nut allergies
  • Alcohol free

Colour options:

• Charcoal
  • Copper
  • White

Contains:

• 1 x Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser (h x w x d): 23.8cm x 24.8cm x 15.6cm (9.4” x 9.8” x 6.1”)
  • 1 x Milky Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - mellow and deeply chocolatey flakes
  • 1 x Classic 70% Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - a perfectly balanced cacao hit without being too sweet or too bitter
  • 1 x Salted Caramel Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - caramel milk chocolate flakes with a pinch of Malton sea salt
  • 1 x Hazelnut Praline Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - a full-bodied flavour of chocolate, enriched with roasted notes of hazelnut
  • 1 x Dark 85% Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - intense single-origin cacao with malty, biscuit notes
  • 1 x Orange 65% Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - supermilk chocolate flakes infused with notes of blood orange
  • 1 x Chilli Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - 70% dark chocolate warmed through with a gentle tingle of Habanero chilli
  • 1 x Vanilla-White Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - luxuriously creamy 36% white chocolate with a hint of Madagascan vanilla
  • 1 x Ginger Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - 70% dark chocolate flakes enriched with natural ginger
  • 1 x Mint Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - 70% dark chocolate infused with cooling peppermint
  • 10 x NEW Latte Sachets (350g) - made with Hotel Chocolat’s own St Lucian Rabot Estate coffee blend, these latte sachets strike the perfect balance between coffee and a smooth, creamy finish
  • 2 x ceramic Pod Cups

Cooking instructions:

• Pour 220ml dairy milk, plant-based milk or water into your Velvetiser
  • Sprinkle in the contents of one sachet
  • Press the button and let the Velvetiser work its magic

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

If you read another thread I have a friend who has been helping me out over and above the closest of friendship and Mr L and I wants to show our appreciation. Obviously spa days are out and as she is a single lady not really her thing.

I will get her something personal when I’m able to but she loves cooking and baking and has a very sweet tooth. Very very busy lifestyle, rushes meals but when she has the time she loves to cook and bake.

With this in mind ,and I will have to order on line ,any suggestions? This velvetiser? Soup maker? something else?

whats your budget, roughly ?

I’m in two minds about this now, had an email from HC with £20 off so wondering if TSV will be better , plus do I want to be committed to ordering the chocolate, decisions decisions 😂

Were you able to use the voucher on the Velvetiser? I had a voucher earlier this year and it was excluded.

Breakdown:

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually from Hotel Chocolat you’d pay £126.95, plus P&P. So to get them for our Today's Special Value price of just £84.99, plus P&P you’re saving £41.96.
  • 1 x Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser (h x w x d): 23.8cm x 24.8cm x 15.6cm (9.4” x 9.8” x 6.1”) £99.95 direct including pod cups** cost £70.81
  • 1 x Milky Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - mellow and deeply chocolatey flakes*
  • 1 x Classic 70% Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - a perfectly balanced cacao hit without being too sweet or too bitter*
  • 1 x Salted Caramel Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - caramel milk chocolate flakes with a pinch of Malton sea salt*
  • 1 x Hazelnut Praline Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - a full-bodied flavour of chocolate, enriched with roasted notes of hazelnut*
  • 1 x Dark 85% Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - intense single-origin cacao with malty, biscuit notes*
  • 1 x Orange 65% Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - supermilk chocolate flakes infused with notes of blood orange*
  • 1 x Chilli Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - 70% dark chocolate warmed through with a gentle tingle of Habanero chilli*
  • 1 x Vanilla-White Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - luxuriously creamy 36% white chocolate with a hint of Madagascan vanilla*
  • 1 x Ginger Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - 70% dark chocolate flakes enriched with natural ginger*
  • 1 x Mint Hot Chocolat Sachet (35g) - 70% dark chocolate infused with cooling peppermint* £14 direct for the above 10 satchels * cost £9.92
  • 10 x NEW Latte Sachets (350g) - made with Hotel Chocolat’s own St Lucian Rabot Estate coffee blend, these latte sachets strike the perfect balance between coffee and a smooth, creamy finish £13 direct cost £9.21
  • 2 x ceramic Pod Cups**
Total £126.95 cost £89.94 incl p&p used in calculations.

Part of me wants this. And I try not to buy stuff first half of the Month. It's a daft thing but it was historical related to things hitting credit card bill. So I can buy from about 10 am tomorrow. But I'm not at home and don't fancy it being delivered at home. Not sure about here because I can guarantee if I do we'll be in lockdown by the time it gets delivered. You can see I'm struggling with this one. Want. Don't need. Fancy it. Only another gadget to store and clean. Want it. But think some thermal vests will kerp me warmer. Can have a few vests for £90. Still want it. 🙄🤣🙄😢🙄🤔

Part of me wants this. And I try not to buy stuff first half of the Month. It's a daft thing but it was historical related to things hitting credit card bill. So I can buy from about 10 am tomorrow. But I'm not at home and don't fancy it being delivered at home. Not sure about here because I can guarantee if I do we'll be in lockdown by the time it gets delivered. You can see I'm struggling with this one. Want. Don't need. Fancy it. Only another gadget to store and clean. Want it. But think some thermal vests will kerp me warmer. Can have a few vests for £90. Still want it. 🙄🤣🙄😢🙄🤔
NANNY MCFEE

Gadget, gadget, gadget - - - I'm tempted.

When will there be a demo?

I've succumbed - - -but EVEN WORSE - - - - >

I bought one for my OH as well! Yes, I know, you all say a woman doesn't want any sort of gadget as a gift. But on the other hand, she really likes chocolate and often buys the very dark choc bars. And she will like the ceramic mugs too.

What swung it for me was a YouTube video saying that you don't have to buy the expensive proprietary sachets, you can grate your own favourite chocolate. In fact, they also tried various bars such as Snickers and Mars (frozen then crushed) and they all worked. Also, you can buy bulk packets of other makes as well, much cheaper.

Last edited:
I've succumbed - - -but EVEN WORSE - - - - >

I bought one for my OH as well! Yes, I know, you all say a woman doesn't want any sort of gadget as a gift. But on the other hand, she really likes chocolate and often buys the very dark choc bars. And she will like the ceramic mugs too.

What swung it for me was a YouTube video saying that you don't have to buy the expensive proprietary sachets, you can grate your own favourite chocolate. In fact, they also tried various bars such as Snickers and Mars (frozen then crushed) and they all worked. Also, you can buy bulk packets of other makes as well, much cheaper.

What colour have you gone for😄personally I would love a gift like this.😍

Latest posts

Back