Hotel Chocolat TSV 16/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love chocolate of most descriptions but not keen on hot chocolate drinks, which I find too sweet and rich. Give me a mug of strong unsweetened tea or coffee and a slab of Galaxy anytime !
That was always me with choccy drinks, but strangely I dont find the HC hot chocs sweet at all. I especially love the 70% dark one.

I see comments on liking the handle less mugs or not. I used them on the 'V's first use, but never used them again, - but they're good as little table vases. I tend to use a glass latte type mug that I can get to grips with.

There are some good chocolate sachet bargains in the Sale on HC website.

Well I managed not to buy. Yippee for me.

Suprised they didn't sell out in at least one colour. Very suprised. Thought one would have gone. Putting my numbers hat on I'd love to access to the numbers ordered, numbers sold, but more importantly numbers returned.

Still fancy one but have resisted. Prize for me. 🏆 🏆 🏆

Well I think we can cancel that prize for me.

Ordered this direct from HC £99.95 with a £20.00 discount voucher and free postage. Mother has had enough of me wondering about this and two other things, so she said she'd get it as a Christmas pressie.

HC even had the special platinum colour and the bag of chocolate flakes. I'm blaming the weather as I've sat next to the radiator all day and still freezing. The rain is hitting the windows and honestly I thought the thunder was going to demolish the house.

Latest posts

Back