Screenshot_20241009_131651_Gallery.jpg
    82.2 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
Hotel Chocolat Something for Everyone Christmas Collection
Item Number 835071
QVC Price £69.00
TSV Price £36.96
P&P £4.95

Indulge in festive joy with Hotel Chocolat's Something for Everyone Christmas collection. This mouth-watering assortment features a selection of their finest chocolates, from all-time favourites in The Classic Christmas Sleekster, to milk chocolate delights in the Reindeer Selector. Whether you're sharing with loved ones or enjoying a moment of self-indulgence, this decadent collection is sure to be hit over the holidays!

Delivered directly from Hotel Chocolat - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including UK Highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland).

Something for everyone - from the stocking-friendly Pocket Selection to the moreish Christmas H-box, this collection spans across different chocolate genres. There's something for everyone!

Luxury bites - British cacao grower and chocolatier Hotel Chocolat have been crafting luxurious chocolates since 2004, using premium ingredients and creative recipes. What better way to celebrate the Christmas holidays than by unwrapping this extravagant collection of festive treats?

Perfect gift for foodies - with so many tantalising treats, this collection makes a tasty gift for foodies and chocolate lovers. You could even split up the boxes and gift different selections to different family members.

Contains:
1 x The Classic Christmas Sleekster (310g) - updated for 2024, this Christmas chocolate box comprises 28 seasonal recipes: Triple Cherry, Triple Blackcurrant, Caramel Clementine Supernova, Cinnamon Bun, Dark & Stormy, Salted Espresso Martini, Caffe Latte Supernova, Pink Champagne Supernova, Hazelnut Praline Supernova, Illegal Gianduja, 70% Dark Spruce, 40% Milk Spruce, Salted Caramel Cream, Caramel Penguin and White Penguin
1 x Reindeer Selector (110g) - 10 chocolate reindeer in 36% white chocolate
1 x Christmas Pocket Selection (96g) - ribbon-topped box with following luxurious bites: Simple Dark Bauble, Treacle Tart, Christmas Mess, Caramel Supernova, Caramel Cheesecake, Dizzy Praline, Chocolate Orange Pot, Simple Milk Truffle
1 x Christmas H Box - (155g) - spruced up for 2024, a collection of 14 festive favourites: Triple Cherry, Triple Blackcurrant, Caramel Clementine Supernova, Cinnamon Bun, Dark & Stormy, Salted Espresso Martini, Pink Champagne Supernova, Hazelnut Praline Supernova, Illegal Gianduja, 70% Dark Spruce, 40% Milk Spruce, Salted Caramel Cream, Caramel Penguin, White Penguin

Perfect set for me and I have just ordered as the two large boxes are Christmas presents, the small selection box a treat for my Mum and the white Reindeers a treat for me.

The large box is £29.95 on the HC website.

None of my family eat chocolates and I didn’t like Hotel Chocolat when I tried it so this offering will pass me by.

Latest posts

Back