Honora TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
Sorry if this is old news, but just noticed that there is an Honora TSV on the 12th of July! :clapping:

Me too!

Ralph brought that one last time - it's item number 694212. I have it in Teal and Amythyst and they're gorgeous.

Hi,
I got it in kiwi and that too is gorgeous.
Two things I noticed on the QVC US site:
1. The rose colour option was included. It looks gorgeous and I wonder if Ralph will bring us anything in that colour.
2. The US site was offering $4 off if you bought more than one of the Honora TSVs as well as the reduction in P&P. I wonder if we will get that too?
Details here:

Buy More, Save More Information
QVC has selected certain items within our inventory to be eligible for a special multi-quantity discount. You'll be charged the full amount for the first eligible item you purchase. Then for each additional quantity of that same item that you purchase, you will receive a discounted price. The eligible items must be in the same order and ship to the same address.

Eligible items are recognizable by the Buy More and Save! language included on their Product Detail pages. The discount amount can range from a specific percentage to a specific dollar amount, depending on the item, and will be stated on the Product Detail page. The amount you saved on your items will appear in your shopping cart when you check out. Eligible items and discount percentage and dollar amounts are subject to change without notice.

Refunds for items purchased with a Buy More., Save More discount will be made at the discounted price and not the full price, unless all applicable items are returned.

Refunds for valid returns of less than all of the applicable items will be made at the discounted price instead of the full price.

:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

That necklace looks gorgeous but I already have the single floating necklace in chocolate. Its very tempting though !!

I think from what I have heard that we will be getting some new colours and also more of the violet to match up with any violet necklaces we already have.

(I'm sure SCW will work out what the TSV will be nearer the time anyway).

Lots of lovely things on the US site. It is really frustrating that we can't order off there. I noticed the buy more save more option plus the wider range of necklace lengths which would be wonderful if it were available here. Thank you for the link Calvin.

Lots of lovely things on the US site. It is really frustrating that we can't order off there. I noticed the buy more save more option plus the wider range of necklace lengths which would be wonderful if it were available here. Thank you for the link Calvin.

Completely agree with you Clevercat. I'd love to see some of the designs from the premier collection over here. They seem to be offered much more choice in the US.

I'd like a choice of length too.:clapping: Being really petite I'm always after shorter styles and wish they offered more chokers but I think I'm in the minority judging by all the longer (50cm+) necklaces recently on offer.

Not sure if this will be the TSV. But tonight Julia was wearing a white pearl necklace and said they had a Honora show coming up very soon and she was being very naughty. You Julia? Never lol. It was a long strand doubled up I seem to recall her saying. Suppose we'll soon know.

I cant watch!
Spent far too much recently.
Would love a nice necklace,never bought Honora before but find the shows very informative and watchable!

I cant watch!
Spent far too much recently.
Would love a nice necklace,never bought Honora before but find the shows very informative and watchable!

The trouble is once you start buying Honora you are hooked !
I have tons of Honora jewellery now.

I think their pearls are absolutely gorgeous and love all the colours.

Wish I had the willpower to turn off, really like some rondel pearls, but i'm sure i shall be glued to the tv Sunday.

I don't think I will be going for the TSV. I'm on the look out for keishi pearls. But no doubt I shall be watching all the shows.

Just had a look at QVC website and some keishi earrings that I wanted are now back in stock so I've ordered them now. The reviews are mixed, issues with the shepherds hook rather than the pearls. I also noticed that there is a Keishi pearl show coming up on Monday. However saw this and ordered. Item number 692421.

Last edited:
I'm getting far too excited about Honora's upcoming TSV. I've got several pieces, which I've been really pleased with. I would like a long strand of pearls so looking forward to adding to my growing collection.

Honora 7-8mm CFW Baroque Pearl 100cm Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 692684
QVC Price £45.50
Today's Special Value Price £37.82
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Introduce the timeless elegance of pearls to your jewellery collection with this chic necklace from Honora. Showcasing a captivating collection of cultured freshwater baroque pearls (7mm - 8mm), the statement accessory can be worn as a multi-stranded necklace, a single long strand or stacked bracelet for a range of eclectic looks. It also comes in four colours: White, Teal, Amethyst and new shade Rose. The necklace measures about 100cm (39") in length and secures with a silver clasp. Please note the number, size, shape and colour of pearls may vary.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.692684

Latest posts

Back