Honora TSV this Friday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just come to find my wildflower option tsv and the new set of 7 earrings... The necklaces are lovely - the pearls are probably more dainty than my more recent Honora items but I love the effect when on (my first floating pearl purchase...) The earrings!!! They are stunning and I'm so glad I decided to buy them before they even went to air...

My Peacock and indigo necklaces have just arrived and I'm very pleased with them. They are beautifully delicate, I love the colours and I'm with you on the clasp Donna- no worries about tarnishing! I'm glad I caved in!

Mine have just arrived too.
I chose the peacock & am really pleased with them.

Mine's arrived now! Did anyone receive a pouch with these as well as the box? It's just that the QVC website states "Comes with a Honora pouch and box". I just got the box.

BTW, I reckon that should be an Honora pouch" not a:giggle:

Mine's arrived now! Did anyone receive a pouch with these as well as the box? It's just that the QVC website states "Comes with a Honora pouch and box". I just got the box.

No, I just got the box. Never even noticed the pouch mentioned. Now Ralph was going on about giving one away and I thought well how could you if both and in the one box???? That would mean keeping one with no box and it getting tangled.

Should we start whinning???????

I was watching to see if they come down to intro price which is usually only a £1 more than TSV and buying the Peacock one.

No, I just got the box. Never even noticed the pouch mentioned. Now Ralph was going on about giving one away and I thought well how could you if both and in the one box???? That would mean keeping one with no box and it getting tangled.

Should we start whinning???????

I was watching to see if they come down to intro price which is usually only a £1 more than TSV and buying the Peacock one.

It probably won't come down in price for about a month.
Any less than that and they would have to put a note on the website that it has previously been sold at a lower price.
This is because they show their RRP price with a line through it.
Something to do with selling regulations I think.
I haven't explained this properly, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say?

I emailed CS and included the details saying there should be a pouch. Got a reply saying they contacted the company and Ralph is sending me his pouch.:wink:

Latest posts

Back