Honora TSV, 6th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never tried any Honora pearls but got a bit carried away watching QVC yesterday and decided to try a set of these:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.680403/walk.yah.UKJE-UK05

Not sure if they're really me....but thought it seemed like a bit of a bargain, so am going to risk it! Anyone else tried these?

I bought those when they were a tsv and wear them all the time. They are lovely and really great value for money. I hope you love them when they arrive. A good item for your first purchase. Now you will be looking at all the other things to match them!

:LOL: wouldnt bother me Calvin.

Btw I posted that Sisley sample yesterday, at last, work has been horrendous these past 3 days, so sorry it took so long !

See you really soon :nana::nana:

Got it today and it's much appreciated, thanks. See you soon.

My TSV pearls have just been delivered, and they're stunning! (I went for the black option.) I'm very pleased I decided to order them.

The only thing I'm not happy about is that they came in a vinyl pouch, not a presentation box.

Quote: 'The necklace comes to you in a smart presentation box.'

Did anyone get a box?

www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.688507

MTIA :43:

Hi Got mine today in white, lovely pearls but alas no presentation box, I would have preferred the silk pouch I got with the last TSV pearls.

Hi Got mine today in white, lovely pearls but alas no presentation box, I would have preferred the silk pouch I got with the last TSV pearls.

Thanks for letting me know you didn't get a box either, Magsy. Glad you're happy with your pearls though. :1:

I love Honora pearls. I received the Teal ones today and they are stunning! I am very tempted to change the cheque hold for the green ones to CC!

Last edited:
I bought those when they were a tsv and wear them all the time. They are lovely and really great value for money. I hope you love them when they arrive. A good item for your first purchase. Now you will be looking at all the other things to match them!

My Honora earrings turned up today. I really love them. So subtle and pretty and great value for all those pairs.

I've never really been a pearls person, but I think I can see me getting a lot of wear out of these.:1:

Hi,

MY TSV in Champagne has arrived.

I'm really pleased with it. Looks and feels great!

Cheers,
Karen

Latest posts

Back