Honora Pearls TSV on Monday the 30th April

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no... Hope I dont like it! I sent back the last TSV set of earings because they were much smaller in real life, but I am now the proud owner of 3 Honora items. The £39 super bargain price ringed pearl necklace, which is absolutely gorgeous, a pair of black pearl studs and a large black pearl on a leather necklace. Love them all. Please let this TSV be a plain set like the last one, or a ring or a watch so my money will be safe!

Pure speculation but I've noticed the models have been wearing pearl studs recently. In grey, pale pink.

just seen it in q gossip, a necklace with pearls at the front and leather at the back.

Weird that the top of the home page refers to a bracelet but when you click on the link the TSV is a thongy necklace. What is wrong with the site designers this week??? Not the first mistake I've spotted!

Jude xx

Me no likey, no lightey, melding into Entice, also ring pearls again, not to my more classic styled taste.

Weird that the top of the home page refers to a bracelet but when you click on the link the TSV is a thongy necklace. What is wrong with the site designers this week??? Not the first mistake I've spotted!

Jude xx

Just this week?

Well Jude they have listened to your and changed it now to necklace.:tongue:

Looks like Pipa is modeling the teal necklace now in Richard Jackson's garden.

I'm very tempted by the teal option. Was Ali Y wearing the white/tan option on the Ultrasun launch last night?

Latest posts

Back