Honora Model Natalie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mayday

Registered Shopper
Just been watching the Honora show and found out that Natalie's Dad is Jess Conrad . For you youngsters out there he was a singer and actor from the sixties a good looking chap who looked eternally young . From what I could gather from the conversations he is being knighted and Natalie will be going to the palace

I didn't see all of the show but there was a lot of banter which I enjoy but I think Jill Franks goes a bit ott with it. Anybody else see it?

I did see it but with JF butting in and going OTT as she does I couldn't make sense of it all at first! Anyway Natalie's dad is indeed Jess Conrad and was awarded an OBE in this years honours list.

He certainly was a heart-throb in my teenage years. He had lovely "flashing" dark eyes, great teeth and nice hair. OMG I am so old!

JF is overdoing the hair flicking tonight,only watched for a few minutes because it was her presenting and can't watch her for long.If her hair near her face bothers her so much why doesn't she put it up or back out of the way. and yes,Jess Conrad does look eternally young,what were his hit records?

I remember him as well china girl, but I can't think of his songs. Natalie really looks like him, he was so good looking. Are we talking about Six five special days?:giggle:

I think he did a lot of American cover versions of songs not original stuff. Think Bobby Darin etc. They said he was like Justin Beaver when young.:puke: Poor man hope he lives that down.

They had Natalie's mother on the phone talking about her Honor collection.

He certainly was a heart-throb in my teenage years. He had lovely "flashing" dark eyes, great teeth and nice hair. OMG I am so old!

You and me both Scouser. What about Billy J Kramer, Dave Berry, Billy Fury ,Wayne Fontana..............

Are Natalie and Honora Ralph an item as I thought I heard him say he was going to meet the Queen with them too? Hard to tell what was being said though with all JF's OTT contribution.

Gorgeous Jess was around at the same time as Eden Kane, (Lonnie Donnegan), The Dallas Boys, Nancy Whiskey - all from the Six 5 special days ! Ahem, I was only at the BEGINNING of my teens at that time.

Gorgeous Jess was around at the same time as Eden Kane, (Lonnie Donnegan), The Dallas Boys, Nancy Whiskey - all from the Six 5 special days ! Ahem, I was only at the BEGINNING of my teens at that time.

didn't eden kane come back reincarnated as someone else??

I used to have a bit of a crush on him when I was very, very young.:blush:
He was really good looking & now that you know Nathalie is his daughter you can see the resemblance.

Didn't he, more recently, used to be in Jim Davidson's pantomimes? You know, the send up funny ones like Sinderella?
Seem to think they are good friends.

Last time I saw Jess Conrad was in a Miss Marple - Body In The Library, with Trudi Styler - he still looked good!

Eden Kane - he had two brothers, Peter & Richard Sarstedt, think both were singers but I don't think Eden re-invented himself - I may be wrong if someone knows otherwise?

Last time I saw Jess Conrad was in a Miss Marple - Body In The Library, with Trudi Styler - he still looked good!

Eden Kane - he had two brothers, Peter & Richard Sarstedt, think both were singers but I don't think Eden re-invented himself - I may be wrong if someone knows otherwise?

How weird is that; the body in the library was on yesterday. Again. So now I know who Jess Conrad is!!

I have noticed that Ralph never mentions his wife and young son as he used to . I didn't see all of the show but there was some joking about Ralph going to meet the Queen and I did wonder about him and Natalie but it could have been just joking around .
I also used to watch six five special must have been at least 50 years ago . I don't believe I just admitted to that!

I've always wondered who her dad was after a honora pearl show yonks ago (funnily enough!!! got me guessing now about their relationship!!!) and Ralph and JR were talking about her dad,and then JR stopped,saying the model was very private about her dad.Had me guessing ever since!!

Sadly I've never heard of her dad so may do a bit of googling!!

Latest posts

Back