Home Reflections TSV 15/09/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Home Reflections Set of 4 Flameless Candles in Glass Tray with Remote Control
Item Number: 704999
QVC Price £43.00
Today's Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £5.95

A set of four remote-controlled flameless candles in different pillar sizes, presented with a mercury glass tray to display them on and a collection of gorgeous clear beads for further decoration. Add soft, flickering light and a welcoming glow to your home with these beautiful, lifelike candles from Home Reflections.

Candle-like appearance - each ivory pillar candle has a realistic melted top and the option to change the ambience with a flickering or steady flame.

Safer than a real candle - perfect for those with children or pets, these flameless candles are the ideal safe solution, offering complete peace of mind.

Set it and forget it! - the timer means you can choose between the four or eight hour settings, so on your way out, simply flick the switch and you’ll be welcomed home by their friendly, flickering glow.

Never leave the sofa - the candles come with a handy remote control so you can easily operate them wherever you place them in the room, without having to even leave your seat!

Four or eight hour timer
Remote controlled

Contains:

4 x flameless candles (h x d): 17.5cm x 10cm (7" x 4"), 20cm x 8cm (8" x 3"), 15cm x 8cm (6" x 3"), 10cm x 8cm (4" x 3")
1 x glass tray (h x l x d): 46cm x 18cm x 5cm (18" x 7.1" x 2")
1 x remote control
8 x AA batteries (2 required per candle)
Clear beads - 100 pieces presented in a grey organza bag

Behind the brand
Home Reflections offers you decorative styling solutions for updating your existing interiors and enhancing your environment. This affordable collection of stylish home accents, flameless candles and more will make your home a true reflection of you.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704999

Not a patch on Luminarc candles, and why would you want a tray with them anyway ? just an add-on to bulk up the price.

i think its quite expensive for what it is. dont see the point of the tray even though i like this type of glass. and the glass beads all in all overpriced

its quite pricey but how much are 4 candles with timers. then they have a remote control. then the tray which sound lovely because i like mercury glass i suppose its worth it but not for me to buy it. you can get these candles on amazon quite cheap without the tray

I bought a fabulous set from the range earlier in the year. The ones with the little flickering flame ( like the luminarc ) 3 different sizes with remote control for £15.99. I've been looking fir them to come back in stock as my daughter wants a set. They do sell the single ones though in different sizes. Christmas world also do those sort of candies at better prices.i am a huge fan- I love it when they all come on all over the ground floor and in my bathroom, really cheers me up as the nights get darker.

Latest posts

Back