Hitting Rock Bottom

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

...... I'm over my initial spend of products that I had happily lived without for years. But I do watch it every day at the moment at least to check what the TSV is.

It has got very repetitive to me now ......

I was just like this, I used to stay up with excitement until midnight to see the TSV, and if it was something that interested me, I stayed up until 1am.

That was also in the days before I could record freeview channels.

PS For those who saw the photo of the Kenwood Chef mixer below, I was sure I'd got rid of that, but it reappeared.

It was actually a joke picture, with funny comments marked on the speed dial, but these were unreadable when posted on here.

Last edited:
Loveinamist picture but doesn't do it justice. Pretty easy to grow from seed. I love the way the flower heads appear to float in the delicate foliage:

Jude xx lovein a mist.jpg

I do have to agree with Mary Portas about the more she watches etc...

I'm currently on Easter holidays.I watch and buy far more from QVC when I'm home.When I'm at work,I'm not bothered at all.

In the past there was no-one more than me that would 'fly the QVC flag'. Now I look at my purchases vs the price paid & more often come to the opinion 'not worth the price' so I return.I have some FAB buys in the past & consider that they were really value for money ( inc. TSV's) I am now really considering buying, more often I can go to my local Dept.store & buy without the dreaded P&P! Who is the 'new'QVC customer-- Le Q must have done their research? Less & less are lines exclusive to QVC ( unless you are housebound / country area ) but then there is the rest of the internet! We may be moving on from an era?

Been out and about most of day with baby (and beloved iphone hence my posts). Just about to put my feet up before collecting son from nursery. I know someone did a thread about this before but HOW MANY hours of Richard Jackson this week and last couple of weeks. I don't hate the guy or anything like that, but gardening???? I know Q has to cater for all tastes and there are a lot of beauty shows but COME ON!! Are there so many people buying gardening stuff from Q to justify the air time?

I agree completely. Just watching the garden gnome flogging flower power and lawn magic. He's using the same before and after pics that have been used for the past two years. Even his sales patter is exactly the same . Sooo boring, but you're right Moth everything about Q is jaded and in desperate need of a re-vamp.

The guest from Prostrong nails has been using the same before and after pictures for as long as I can remember,honestly I think the whole of Q needs a revamp.
Lynn

brissles, please elaborate, who?:

"if the present crop of auction sales people are anything to go by - two of the females this morning were at each other's throats and so unprofessional - if I was their employer they would have both got their P45s pretty quick !"

Oh glory I dont know their names - it was Bid tv (with the purple background - the other one has orange,). Anyway they both had voices like fishwives - one was modelling the awful 'ladies fashion' and the other was describing it - and it was almost farcical in the presentation. I just sat there with mouth open thinking "who ARE these people" ? they appear on national television as a job, without a care for their personal grooming - hair all over the place and clothes only fit for a binge drinking night out. And this was 10 in the morning.

I really DO wonder who does the auditioning for jobs on these auction channels, because there is no style or finesse about any of the presenters.

Latest posts

Back