Hisense TSV 4/8/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hisense 55U7NQTUK 55" Smart 4K UHD HDR Mini-LED Freely TV
Item Number 740988
QVC Price £1299.00
TSV Price £749.00
P&P £0.00

Uncover the future of television with the Hisense 55" 55U7NQTUK Smart 4K UHD HDR Mini-LED Freely TV. Designed to provide an unparalleled viewing experience, this TV boasts mini-LEDs that work in harmony across hundreds of dimming zones for precise control of brightness, contrast and colour. Plus, discover new technology like Hi-View Engine PRO, which uses advanced AI to upscale your content for 4K quality, whether you're gaming or catching up on your favourite series. Make your living space the ultimate entertainment hub with this cutting-edge TV.

Delivered directly from Hisense - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only.

Enjoy the view - sit back and enjoy a top-quality viewing experience thanks to Mini-LED PRO, which uses thousands of tiny LEDs across hundreds of dimming for precise control over brightness, contrast and colour. Supported by 144Hx panel technology and improved Mini-LED HDR1500, say goodbye to washed-out visuals and enjoy perfect brightness and darkness in every scene.

Innovative features - Hisense's new Hi-View Engine Pro, powered by advanced AI technology, transforms your content regardless of the input source. Each frame is fine-tuned in real-time to deliver unparalleled picture quality, enhancing sharpness, clarity and overall visual excellence.

Your favourite shows, in one place - this TV provides an easy way to find and watch the shows you love and the ones you're about to discover. One press of the Freely button on the included remote…and you're in!

Game Mode Pro - maintain your competitive edge with 144Hz Game Mode Pro, which automatically fires up when a gaming connection is detected through ALLM. Plus, experience smooth game play, minus image tearing and stuttering thanks to AMD Freesync Premium Pro, created to deliver the most responsive and detailed gaming experience yet.

Top sound quality – bringing the essence of cinema to your living space will be a breeze thanks to Dolby Atmos and the built-in 2.1 channel subwoofer that will fill the room with rich, detailed sound.

True-to-life colour - alongside the Mini-LEDs, the Hisense 55U7NQTUK Smart TV utilities Quantum Dot Colour, so you can experience and enjoy colour in its truest form.

What's in the box?
1 x Hisense 55U7NQTUK 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR Mini LED TV
1 x remote and batteries
1 x stand
1 x power cable
1 x user manual

A 55 inch TV would fill half my livingroom. I think ours is 30 inch and the one in the caravan is 26 inch. Perfectly decent, both of them. Before I met Mr CC I didn't even have a telly and it was no big deal. Definitely don't need a new one.

CC

Jill Franks presenting ( and I use that term loosely where she is concerned!) - so I switched over and watched more Olympics! Don't want or need a big telly, just thought I'd have a change of scene from sport for a bit. Oh well, never mind😁
I'm actually watching less and less QVC these days, am I in the majority I wonder?

I don’t watch so much these days.. it seems some brands use QVC as a way of shifting stock with short shelf lives. Some stuff looks like expensive tat (not the cheap tat sold on Ideal World). Antiquated postage and packing system. Overpriced fashion badly designed fashion. Poor styling/stylists with models wearing too small, ill fitting clothes. Suspect none of them have stood at a cold bus stop/train station in the winter with a flimsy coat that doesn’t button up. Squeaky voiced silly new presenters. Smarmy brand ambassador.

Still some bargains to be had but often cheaper with other retailers especially p&p.

Ideal World was absolutely dire yesterday. Even more dire than usual. I didn’t see the TV TSV as I caught a rare glimpse of QVC. I did see the Peter Kay look and soundalike, sweating away in even bigger trousers, selling some sort of sticky tape for shower trays that always works on studio demos, but according to most customer reviews doesn’t very often in reality. Then, Dorrington sending the obsequious bloke from A Haddock in the Sun steadily into a trance of boredom with some plastic twiddly knob or other..Oh no it was a square of Play-Doh that erases all the writing from Christmas Cards that offend you, or something like that. Hmmm…fascinating…he managed as she droned on and on. I remember her QVC debut in 146 BC, just as the Punic Wars were beginning. Her patter and the products she hawks have not changed.

What does stand out with QVC compared to Ideal World is the general transparency in how they sell. No cut and pasted with no source dodgy and completely unrealistic price comparisons stuck up on the screen. No fake shoppers. And no playing games with stock levels, that you can see anyway. High street names you generally trust at sometimes very good prices. Little of the unbranded Chinese made badged tat you get on Ideal World relentlessly. Completely PC in style. Can you see the likes of Peter Simon or Mike Mason ever getting near the place with their 1970s repartee? Nonetheless, the old ‘Around the House’ days relics like Anne Dorrington and the other, short-haired blonde lady do remain still, selling probably Chinese made badged higher class of tat type goods, and in a presentational style that hasn’t changed in the decades they’ve appeared there.

I also notice they are still employing the ‘Year Zero’ game, by wiping continuously, some poorly reviewed products they resolutely refuse to stop selling. Representing them on their website now as fresh additions, with the older, poorer reviews no longer there. Very Ideal Worldesque to me, that one.

Last edited:
Screenshot (2709).png

I’d love to see Barrerboy Mike and Pervy Pete being on with Alison Young. Poor woman would be apoplectic. I suspect she’d wipe the floor with them.

Latest posts

Back