Help!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've still got the ones between the posts Autumn, but I'm OK with me as I don't find those distract me.

The ones at the bottom have gone , however im still getting the ones between posts , very annoying

Unfortunately the ones between posts will stay as the site needs the revenue to keep going.

I have not seen this pop up that people have been talking about and I use IE on desktop and Chrome on laptop.

I understand the need for advertising but is "Build your own M4 Carbine" (a gun) which I can see at the mment, acceptable?

Yay they have gone!!!! On digital spy had the same problem and ad blockers did not seem to work for them. It was who ever was supplying the ads, the site owner did not realize they jump up and filled the page.

I get the odd add between the posts which is no problem, it was the ****** moving one jumping from the bottom of the screen and my anti virus pulling me off st.com with a warning!!! Something about fake windows???? The weird thing is I am on Firefox and ad blocker on, every other site I visit no ads.

My main complaint is having to log on EVERY time I come onto the site on my ipad.

It used to log me on automatically.

Now it doesn't even remember my name, so I have to type in stratobuddy EVERY time.

There is no option to "remember your ID".

Any ideas how to overcome this?

In the meantime I hardly ever come on the site now.

I am on IE and I did see the jumping adds on the bottom of the page early this morning, but some time later they were gone.....

Latest posts

Back