Help!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma 1

Registered Shopper
How do I stop popups. Every time I log on here these darned things keep popping up and I can't get rid of them. Anyone know how they are driving me mad!!!!:mysmilie_51:

Emma is this happening to you today? I have just come in and gone on line to catch up and can barely read the forum due to them being all over the place and I don't seem to be able to close them down.

Happening to me as well. Oh and my anti virus gave me a warning about it as well.

I have my ad blocker working too, yet still getting this ****** pop up. Graham please make it stop!!!!

Yes,it seems to be just starting today. I keep clicking them off the screen and have done all sorts but they keep coming back. They are mostly at the bottom of the screen obscuring what I'm trying to read. I know the site had some problems before and Graham spent hours sorting it out. They're pesky little blighters aren't they?

I can't actually see the pop up probably due to ad blocker, but I have an annoying blank space on the screen which covers the posts, this has an 'x' in the corner which, when I click, makes the blank space go, but it returns as soon as I load another page. Very annoying.

I think they have been here the last couple of times I've been on but a lot worse today. Even one about ****** Asian women. Do I want to see them. What??????

I can't actually see the pop up probably due to ad blocker, but I have an annoying blank space on the screen which covers the posts, this has an 'x' in the corner which, when I click, makes the blank space go, but it returns as soon as I load another page. Very annoying.
That's the culprit Anna, I understand the others being there as Graham raises funds to run the site by showing some adverts, so long as they don't keep flashing at you constantly I can ignore them and they don't usually obscure reading posts.

I get the Asian women every time if I am not logged in otherwise they only appear occasionally.

I appreciate the site needs adds to run it but there are times when they are terrible. For a while there every time I swiped I ended up in a site about Israel.

Will give the site a miss for a while if it continues.

I can't even see what ii am trying here because of the ad. The ad is a repeat of one further up the page and it is appearing at the bottom.

I'm getting the damned things too on my iPad, first time this has happened. I don't mind static adverts but these ones are at the bottom of the page and reappear on each new page. If you click the X over an ad it takes you to that ad page. Extremely annoying!

I am on Firefox as well, so I am getting the one at the bottom of the screen coming up blank white with an X to close, but it keeps coming up each time I move to read a thread or new page on same thread.

I get the Asian women every time if I am not logged in otherwise they only appear occasionally.

I appreciate the site needs adds to run it but there are times when they are terrible. For a while there every time I swiped I ended up in a site about Israel.

Will give the site a miss for a while if it continues.

Same with me couldn't understand why I was seeing adverts for Asian women which I found offensive.

My advert pop ups at the bottom of the screen have now gone-I didn't do anything to change it, anyone else noticed a difference or is it just me? Anyway, whatever the reason I'm a happy bunny now!

The ones at the bottom have gone , however im still getting the ones between posts , very annoying

Latest posts

Back