Hellos!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RichyR66

Registered Shopper
Hi,
I'm a newbie here, but not new to shopping TV.
Have been watching for years, started with QVC and have been through all the incarnations of shopping telly and have obviously followed the problems of the last couple of years with Ideal World and the debacle that was Seen on TV.
I have also bought very carefully selected items from all of them in the past and dip in and out regularly, as for some reason I love having shopping telly on in the background.
I have been lurking around these forum for a while, particularly since the return of Ideal World under the wing of TJC and love the comments!!!
So I decided to join in!
Looking forward to joining the conversations!

Hi,
Have been watching for years, started with QVC and have been through all the incarnations of shopping telly and have obviously followed the problems of the last couple of years with Ideal World and the debacle that was Seen on TV.
I have also bought very carefully selected items from all of them in the past and dip in and out regularly, as for some reason I love having shopping telly on in the background.
I have been lurking around these forum for a while, particularly since the return of Ideal World under the wing of TJC and love the comments!!!
So I decided to join in!
Hello and welcome.

Hi,
So I decided to join in!
Welcome to the forum🙂

Latest posts

Back