Heather - the ex-Nails Inc Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suey

Registered Shopper
... is now on live presenting the Philip Kingsley Beauty Pick of the Month. I didn't recognise her! She has totally changed her appearance. Her voice gave her away! (She still has nice nails too !!!)

I didn't recognise her either but thought that her hair looked rubbish for a PK guest and slapdash make up, sorry.

OMG they are selling in this hour that small Ego hair dryer set that was a TSV you know what I mean the one that should have been recalled from the shelves. The guest said she dries her hair on the train as they now have sockets next to the seats - what a load of rubbish unless it's the straighteners that she meant she uses.

The guest said she dries her hair on the train as they now have sockets next to the seats - what a load of rubbish unless it's the straighteners that she meant she uses.
Eek, I'm surprised she'd be allowed to get away with either! There's usually lots of signs around saying low power/chargers only.

Dry your hair on the train, which line can you do that on? On my commute there is hardly room to breathe let alone use an electrical appliance.

So does that mean since Heather gets her hair care free now, PK is a rubbish brand???:mysmilie_11:

I remember someone posting on FB about walking passed the Nails Inc headquarters in London quite a lot and Heather was always outside having a fag. The woman was convinced she must be a chain smoker.:mysmilie_50:

I didn't recognise her either but thought that her hair looked rubbish for a PK guest and slapdash make up, sorry.

I agree, imo she has let herself go, she always looked immaculate as the nails inc guest.

So does that mean since Heather gets her hair care free now, PK is a rubbish brand???:mysmilie_11:

I remember someone posting on FB about walking passed the Nails Inc headquarters in London quite a lot and Heather was always outside having a fag. The woman was convinced she must be a chain smoker.:mysmilie_50:

She will have had free hair care for years, her husband is a hairdresser!!!

Why did she leave Nails Inc? I thought she was pretty high up in the company? And the blonde girl who was before her - I thought she was one of the bosses! I guess it shows how much I pay attention :D

Why did she leave Nails Inc? I thought she was pretty high up in the company? And the blonde girl who was before her - I thought she was one of the bosses! I guess it shows how much I pay attention :D

She left to go to Philip Kingsley.

Gosh I just saw her on the beauty pick of month earlier and I missed her old look. She always looked trendy and funky gut in a really pretty way - but def had a fun personality coming through. Now she looks bland and corporate somehow. I though she looked very smart and glossy but almost too made up and too formal. I wonder if it's just the different brands and their styles which she's adapted to suit? Philip K definitely seems more of a buttoned up brand than Nails Inc...

Just seen her and she looks so Much better than when she did Nails Inc, I think SpecSavers appointments are needed for some members on here :mysmilie_59:

Screenshot (175).jpgScreenshot (177).jpg

she looks very different, not sure if its better or worse... but as long as she's happy with how she looks what difference does it make?

OMG they are selling in this hour that small Ego hair dryer set that was a TSV you know what I mean the one that should have been recalled from the shelves. The guest said she dries her hair on the train as they now have sockets next to the seats - what a load of rubbish unless it's the straighteners that she meant she uses.

She used to talk rubbish too when she was presenting Nails Inc - someone had always asked her what nail varnish she was wearing on the train - her husband had to go to work wearing nail varnish because she was testing it out on him and had run out of remover - etc.etc.......

I could never warm to her, she seemed so false.

Whilst taking 5 minutes out and app live streaming, I had to do a double take when I saw the familiar name flashed on the graphics during an elasticizer presentation whoa! I wasnt prepared for that! Its the nails inc girl!! Surely not!

I thought the change was dramatic. Its as if Heather has completely changed every aspect of her look to suit her new company. It reminds me a little of a person, after divorce 'removes' all the looks the ex loved, then changes accordingly when they discover new partner likes the opposite to hubby no1

Ziggy Stardust to thin white duke maybe! I like both! Even so it was only her fast talking I recognised during Kingsley presentation

I would love to hear the conversation between herself and new Nails Inc Rep in green room!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back