Have you received the Pompoos Wrap Dress TSV and what do you think of it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Forgot to put the link on! Soz!!! But those were the ones I meant, ta. will start saving up. :wink:

i was very tempted by both the black and the zebra. i didnt order in the end because i was a bit unsure about sizing... plus i had just spent a shed load of money of clothing etc. lol glad you nearly all seem to like it, i may still get it

I love the leggings, tunic and boots look for winter but I can't do the leggings with a nice dress and shoes thing. It looks a bit odd on me. Now why is that eh??

Those leggings look fab Mrs James. I agree with whoever mentioned M&S. Another good option is Wallis but they are generous and long in the leg so bear that in mind. And a random purchase for me was ... bugger what's the shop called?? Hmm M&co is that right?? Their leggings are blumming fab and they do great colours. Thick but with a good amount of stretch. I bought a lovely dark grey and a mulberry shade last year.

And dare I say that Kimmy n Co's denim leggings are also great but on the generous side. My size 18 bottom fits nicely in her size large.

Latest posts

Back