Have you received the Pompoos Wrap Dress TSV and what do you think of it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
My lovely Hermes courier delivered my Pompoos TSV wrap dress yesterday. I ordered the black option. Its really beautiful and the quality of the fabric is excellent - its not that polyester slinky cr*p that is omnipresent in the majority of QVC "fashion". I love the dress, I just wished I had a better figure for it (Ordered size 22). It feels fab, its just me who needs to be a bit more svelte to wear it. I don't know whether to return it or not. Thing is, I really like Harald and I'm wanting his range to succeed at QVC UK and I feel bad returning it. I also ordered one of his long sleeve tops with black and silver 00000s all over it and that it really lovely. I am so impressed with the quality. Just wondering whether any other peeps have ordered and received their TSV dress yet and what they think of it....:sun::cool:

i have this dress but before it was a tsv and a lot more expensive. if you are a little bumpy these dresses are not always forgiving try some really good control under wear and a slip and if you have large boobs like me 36f/g then a minimiser helps lol!

I certainly need to wear some good boulder-holders with this dress! LOL. I might try it with leggings underneath and see how I go.....

sounds lovely, bet you look fab in it. It was the very very variable quality of QVC fashion that put a stop to me ordering it combined with the sizes being so hit and miss. Seems to be a concensus that Harald's stuff is good quality, I wish the dresses were longer as I am 5f 7 with the most appalling legs you ever did see so I like to hide my fat knees.

Don't know the dress you are referring too but Anna Scholz is one of the worlds leading plus size designers and makes loads of wrap dresses and the style is usually very flattering. I'm sure you look great in it, sometimes it takes a bit of getting used to wearing a style of garment you may not have gone for before.

I was very tempted by this dress but didn't buy it in the end because the neckline looked just a little too low for me. I am still not sure if I did the right thing, particularly having seen that all the reviews to date have been 5*.

JR wore the black option in the midnight launch with a vest underneath and said she wore the vest being on telly but in reality she wouldn't. The next DAY she had the patterned option on with no vest. Maybe the powers that be told her not to wear the vest as it was killing sales and in fact wasn't that low on her anyway.

I don't find it too low cut at all. I am big busted but hubby says the lower cut the better lol! I don't have terrific pins either, so likely to either wear leggings or opaques underneath. I thought JR killed the dress with a White vest underneath, she made the dress look so frumpy on her,

Love this dress- it's a great LBD! I don't find it low cut at all! But then I am all woman! :wink:
JR wearing vest underneath nearly put me off buying it - it did the dress no favours at all!

sounds lovely, bet you look fab in it. It was the very very variable quality of QVC fashion that put a stop to me ordering it combined with the sizes being so hit and miss. Seems to be a concensus that Harald's stuff is good quality, I wish the dresses were longer as I am 5f 7 with the most appalling legs you ever did see so I like to hide my fat knees.

Silversequin, no I have the most appalling legs you ever did see!! I'm also tall and wear dresses like that with leggings, how about giving that a try.

I went for the TSV in black and the style really enhances my little poached eggs.........chuffed to bits with the fit and quality!

Still waiting for mine **drums fingers on table impatiently**. I'm 5'3 and could probably be described as curvy, so it'll be an interesting challenge to see how it makes me look :cheeky:

Still waiting for mine **drums fingers on table impatiently**. I'm 5'3 and could probably be described as curvy, so it'll be an interesting challenge to see how it makes me look :cheeky:

Well, it arrived today and I'm afraid it'll be going back. The quality is good although it was very creased when I took it out. Thing is, it's far to long for me and doesn't do my figure any favours at all. Ah well, all the feedback comments indicate everyone else seems to like it. :thinking:

Silversequin, no I have the most appalling legs you ever did see!! I'm also tall and wear dresses like that with leggings, how about giving that a try.

You are psychic LLLNM, I was scouring the shops yesterday for leggings or thick footless tights, have never bought leggings before so any hints, tips and names of good makes would be much appreciated.

m&s are quite good for leggings an well priced. the more you pay the thicker and stretchier they are.

Boden leggings are FAB ...dearer but great quality,feel and no baggy knees :nod:

Are these the ones you mean Mrs J? I need a pair for the winter but want ones that last. I've not ordered from Boden before- do they come highly recommended? :sun:

Latest posts

Back