Have you been tempted?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't watched it as I'm not interested in Beauty days. I wouldn't have bought anything anyway, because I find the much cheaper products from the dreaded High Street work just as well on my skin as the more 'premium' QVC brands .......... and I'd tried most of them before I woke up to the fact that QVC were getting far too much of my hard earned cash.

I agree, I normally buy mine from eBay but couldn't resist getting a couple of litres on easy pay. A one litre SBC Rose and Argan Oil Gel last me for over almost three months so at £27 that doesn't work out too bad, but yes I agree always best to shop around as QVC is the dearest place to shop.

I also recommend the SBC Rose and Argan. I have to be careful what I use because of rosacea across my nose but this gel calms it down. I can also use the SBC collagen cleanser, which is helpful because I can't afford Elemis all the time. I've also just discovered the Dr Organic Dead Sea Mineral Night cream from Holland and Barrett which is very calming, I use Ultrasun during the day.

Gah! Bargain hunter on air and yet again, Alexis seems to think it would make a perfect teacher's gift. Get a new line, please! What world does she live in?

I just happened to turn on the TV (why did I do it?) to go to the football and there was Fiona selling this Decleor set on easy pays. I know the oil is £55 or so on it's own so I blindly let my hands go to Q Cut and let myself order it. I do use Decleor a lot and it really was just too good value to leave lying but I know I can't really afford it. I must stop watching so much because I get tempted.

CC

Yes. I got the TSV & the Elemis Tan Accelorator 400ml with Skin Nourishing Body Scrub.

Gah! Bargain hunter on air and yet again, Alexis seems to think it would make a perfect teacher's gift. Get a new line, please! What world does she live in?

a world where she can afford to wear chanel clothing and jewellery, so a different one to the rest of us.

Ordered the Laura Geller Matte Maker as i dropped my last one and made a right mess however it lasted me way over a year and the 4 EZ pays made it a no brainer, would have ordered some Alpha H but nothing they had on EZ Pays tempted me.

I'm not into beauty brands but having heard so much about L'Occitaine since I had a voucher from Marks I thought I would use it against some body lotion. Call me a philistine but I don't think it is any better than my usual one which I can buy for a couple of quid on special offer. I certainly won't be buying it or anything else from the range again.

I have just taken delivery of the Gatineau tan accelator as I wanted to try one but again it's unlikely that it will be repeated unless it turns out to be the Holy Grail of tanning !

Feature priced Nails Inc set was too tempting for me to resist. Wouldn't have even been watching but turned Q on while I was painting my nails.

Another philistine here, lati. I was given a l'Occitaine set of handcreams and didn't like them as much as a cheapie Cuticura one I bought from Boyes for under £3, now all used up. Same applies to Aveda - not as good imho as the Cuticura or the SBC handcream I got in a TSV ages ago. Trouble is, you can't be sure Boyes always carries the same stock.

I was tempted! I bought the LG highlighter on e z pay; the new eye shadow in solve and reason and another highlighter thingy on wishlist. A bad day for me.

I didn't bother watching, I find all themed days boring, although I do peek at the fashion days...for a laugh.

Was going to edit my earlier post but too late so no, didn't watch anything. Beauty days are a cue to switch channels.

I can't help thinking of Eddie and Richie from the comedy programme Bottom ....when I listen sometimes to some of the chat ..."slime in this ear, slime in that ear" ...lol sorry just my sense of humour lol

I was naughty, but only because of the EP!! I ordered the Stila lips pencils which had been on my wish list for ages. I wasn't going to get the TSV and ordered the Macaroon set and then gave in and got the TSV as well!! Also got the Nailkale base and illuminator set, to be sent to my sister, as she can bring it out when she comes next month as they won't post nail stuff to Spain.

Even though it isnt my thing I hope everyone who purchased enjoys their spoils and if it was a try out I hope the texture/shade etc is all that you hoped for.

I know I will get shot down about this BUT Sunday was beauty all day and again today it is taking up most of schedule. Yesterday wasn't much of a respite since it was RJ and the ****** bears. And I see we have a review later in the week just in case someone missed something (how the hell they could avoid it is beyond me)

Badly need more variety and not whole days taken over like this, and this goes for things I am interested in as I know a whole day of just isn't fair to other viewers.

Rant over from grumpy old woman

Latest posts

Back