Have you been tempted?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Has anyone been tempted by anything during Beauty Day? 4 easy payments can be quite tempting...

I went for the TSV only because I love laura geller's make up and wouldn't be without the balance and brighten, nothing else has tempted me yet though...

Yes.... The Laura Geller Baked Macaroons collection, I ordered two, one for me, one for my sister! I have been fancying them for ages, and with 4 easy pays, why not indulge hehe...

Also, a set of the £10 manicure sets, they will go in my prezzie drawer!

Yes - I always succumb to something! I've bought the BM Velvet Treasures 12 piece eyeshadow set - as a present for my niece. I bought a L'Occitane Almond travel collection as a present for me... I don't need big sizes of anything so this suits me fine, to try some of the other almond items.

I'm sorely tempted by the Nails Inc Fashion Fix kit - the colours are lovely. I already have the LG Macaroons collection, only trouble is, I can't bear to start using them they're so pretty.

I just gave in and also ordered an OPI kit on 4 EP's... I think I need to take notes from you ladies who resist it.

Yes!!! Please don't judge me, I stocked up on the SBC Rose and Argan Oil litre size, I literally love this product, and I got two SBC sets on advanced order, the one with the camphor in, oh and I've just got the Nails Inc nail varnish removers, that's it for me now, too easy to get carried away, sometimes the p&p is more than the first payment! :sweat:

I almost succumbed to the AD Skin Oil duo, but I've got a bottle in my stash and half a bottle on the go so I resisted in the end. It was a good price though, but as I've got a years worth in stock I left it. I'll probably end up regretting it though. When I am starting to run out, I'll bet they'll be out of stock of the duo. Anyway in the last month I've bought an SBC collection, the ABC TSV and the G-Tech TSV so Q have had enough money out of me recently.

Not even turned on to watch, decided I need to go 'Cruelty Free' and I don't think QVC stock many brands which carry this certificate.

Don't watch beauty but I'd be interested to know how you liked the SBC Rose and Argon, body wash if they do one. Out shopping for a bookcase to house OH's alarming collection of computer magazines. (I do try to surreptitiously throw out the odd one but they are missed within the day).

Not even turned on to watch, decided I need to go 'Cruelty Free' and I don't think QVC stock many brands which carry this certificate.

I did that about three years ago now and haven't looked back. Only buy certified cruelty free brands so my qvc viewing is mostly jewellery these days.

Don't watch beauty but I'd be interested to know how you liked the SBC Rose and Argon, body wash if they do one. Out shopping for a bookcase to house OH's alarming collection of computer magazines. (I do try to surreptitiously throw out the odd one but they are missed within the day).

They do a rose and Argan shower gel which I believe is gorgeous, I've only used the skin care gel and I absolutely love it, it has a delicate rose smell, that disappears after a few minutes, but in the meantime it's lovely. It sinks into the skin almost immediately leaving it soft. I'm sure they put something addictive in it because I just couldn't be without it, I really recommend the Rose and Argan skin care gel :up:

I haven't watched it as I'm not interested in Beauty days. I wouldn't have bought anything anyway, because I find the much cheaper products from the dreaded High Street work just as well on my skin as the more 'premium' QVC brands .......... and I'd tried most of them before I woke up to the fact that QVC were getting far too much of my hard earned cash.

Latest posts

Back