Have you been a T caller ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Following on from Salabim's great thread, Has anyone on here been a T caller ? Ill be honest some get on my wick abit and i tend to switch over or mute them but looks like ive missed some great moments by doing this :confused:.

So be brave whos been a T caller ? what was the item u foned in about and did they have strict rules on what u were allowed to say or did they just put you straight on air?

Nearest i got was emailing Ideal world and them reading out my email about shealeighmodel, id be too scared to fone in .

I've been asked when I phoned to order but there was no way I would do it. The nearest I've been is having texts read out and they showed a photo I tweeted to them in response to their request for photos taken using cameras bought from them.

I wouldn't dare though I have been asked. I'd be scared of missing that moment when they'd had enough of me, and rambling on till they had to fade me out, embarrassing everyone on this forum.

I have! Years & years ago, probably after a sip or two too much of the vino! Spoke to Carolyn of Supernails about the Qtica stuff. I was probably muted, from what I gather 9 folks out of 10 mute the callers!

I have been asked many times and once spoke to Lee from Philosophy to say how clean smelling Pure Grace was and that it was a gentle fragrance...something like that.

Lol Busy Mum, Supernails Carolyn always seemed like a strict no nonsense woman to me.
I have been asked if I wanted to be put through to the studio a couple of times but no way would I dare to be. Imagine talking to JF!
In the words of The Ramones.........." I wanna be sedated".

I haven't and wouldn't if asked but I remember someone ringing in to the little man with cleaning products and he said on air that it hadn't cleaned his burnt baking tins etc I think they got rid of him by saying leave your details and we will ring u back. There was also an American man demoing furniture polish and a caller said it had made his table all dull and some days or weeks later it showed the American guy at the T callers home polishing his table. Sorry I can't remember name of products at the moment as it was a long time ago.

I was asked if I wanted to talk to Charlie when I rang to set up an account because it was my first order. I politely declined. :wink:

Yes I have phoned in about two years ago. I spoke to Richard Jackson and Craig Rowe on a gardening programme. I wrote down the points I wanted to make first and phoned in and asked to be put through. I had been using Flower Power and my cactus had over 40 flowers and also my tomato plants grew to over 9ft tall - wonderful stuff!

They asked me briefly what it was about before they put me through, then put me through. Everyone was very polite and friendly and were certainly in no rush to get me off the line.

If you are happy with something why not phone in and give them praise? We sort of know these people in a way, so its easy. Just write down what you are going to say first so you don't sound like a bumbling idiot.

QVC takes a lot of negative comments, particularly on here, but if you are happy with something don't be afraid to say so.

I was asked a couple of times to speak to the studio when I was placing an order, it was a bit of a shock and I said no thank you, and now don't order by phone.
On the other hand, I phoned in with a question asking to speak to the studio about Revitalash shelf life and I was told that they are not taking calls at the moment but will speak to the studio on my behalf and call me back with an answer. They didn't so I followed them up a few times. Eventually I got the answer but it was wrong as I found out later. Another time I phoned in to ask what earrings AD was wearing and item number, no one knew. I also phoned in CS to ask about other items I liked on presenters on air - never got a meaningful answer.

I have been asked to speak to presenter on air cant remember who it was it was years ago,but having heard how embarrassing it can be when people ramble on i decided against.

Latest posts

Back