Have a giggle !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
This is good for a laugh if you feel a bit down. Found it on the "About Us" bit of the QVC website. I'm just wondering who the 'legendary performers and world-renowned designers" are - oh Lord that wouldn't be Lulu would it ? and is Attitudes by Renee the designer ? :mysmilie_15:

"Every day we set out to grab our viewers’ attention and never let go. We offer them a front row seat to everything from legendary performers and world-renowned designers, to unstoppable innovations and exciting locations. We share the best and the brightest of our brands, insights, practices and values every day. And we're sharing that same experience around the world, offering tailored solutions to the local market needs and desires."

This is good for a laugh if you feel a bit down. Found it on the "About Us" bit of the QVC website. I'm just wondering who the 'legendary performers and world-renowned designers" are - oh Lord that wouldn't be Lulu would it ? and is Attitudes by Renee the designer ? :mysmilie_15:

"Every day we set out to grab our viewers’ attention and never let go. We offer them a front row seat to everything from legendary performers and world-renowned designers, to unstoppable innovations and exciting locations. We share the best and the brightest of our brands, insights, practices and values every day. And we're sharing that same experience around the world, offering tailored solutions to the local market needs and desires."

World renowned designers like Yong Kim who have never been in public:mysmilie_17:

And what are the the "exciting locations" we lucky viewers are offered a front row seat to? Perhaps the QVC back yard where they demonstrate the gardening and car-washing products? Ummmm, SOOOO exciting!

Hope the "front row seat" isn't the same one the beauty guest and presenter has to sit on, they've always got a cushion shoved under their bum, that fancy looking chair must be really uncomfortable, well it's QVC isn't it? It's bound to be. :mysmilie_17:

And what are the the "exciting locations" we lucky viewers are offered a front row seat to? Perhaps the QVC back yard where they demonstrate the gardening and car-washing products? Ummmm, SOOOO exciting!

In fact, they don't demonstrate, unlike IW. Their grass is plastic (they admitted this) so the best gardening demo you ever see is starting up a lawnmower for a few seconds.

In fact, they don't demonstrate, unlike IW. Their grass is plastic (they admitted this) so the best gardening demo you ever see is starting up a lawnmower for a few seconds.

Ah, thanks. I haven't watched for long enough to find out.

" tailored solutions to local market needs" so that would be all the vile American "fashion" we get offered then.

I'd love to know where they reckon the exciting locations are.

Could that be that Christmas carousel funfair that we had to endure for 6 months with a Mickey Bubble sound alike telling us Christmas will soon be here?

Grab you attention so they can promote their B&B and cr%p books.

Yes, maybe The Retweet is one of the "exciting locations" because we certainly feel we've seen or visited it, the amount of times we've had to hear about it.

Could that be that Christmas carousel funfair that we had to endure for 6 months with a Mickey Bubble sound alike telling us Christmas will soon be here?

Thanks LATI - I was only just getting that out of my mind. It is back there again now! Noooo, Christmas will soon be here, no please stop it.

Well is it April after all- surely it's time for Christmas in ......

Just stop it LATI - oh hang on, you're right it is April, my God what was I thinking? I need to fill my present drawer with tat before it is too late. Christmas will soon be here :song: :mysmilie_852:

The promo that is doing my head in atm is Ruth Langsford telling us how wonderful qvc is, I swear every time I hear it ... I want to throw something at my tv...

I don't know about the Christmas promo, but I feel like I'm living in Groundhog Day when its that time again for Britain's Got Talent ! we know that 12 months have gone by (or is it on twice a year ???) when all the magazine covers feature Amanda Holden in very little clothing. Sod the contestants its all about the judges and what clothes they wear. Sorry gone off piste here.

I don't know about the Christmas promo, but I feel like I'm living in Groundhog Day when its that time again for Britain's Got Talent ! we know that 12 months have gone by (or is it on twice a year ???) when all the magazine covers feature Amanda Holden in very little clothing. Sod the contestants its all about the judges and what clothes they wear. Sorry gone off piste here.

Perhaps she'll be wearing QVC ranges this year, as they are obviously trying to woo her, what with hampers, etc.

Be afraid, Easter is being hailed as the second Christmas in articles I've read on the news. Will save even more by not shopping with QVC if they jump on that bandwagon!!

Latest posts

Back