Have a giggle !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In other words, crapspeak.:mysmilie_17:

This is good for a laugh if you feel a bit down. Found it on the "About Us" bit of the QVC website. I'm just wondering who the 'legendary performers and world-renowned designers" are - oh Lord that wouldn't be Lulu would it ? and is Attitudes by Renee the designer ? :mysmilie_15:

"Every day we set out to grab our viewers’ attention and never let go. We offer them a front row seat to everything from legendary performers and world-renowned designers, to unstoppable innovations and exciting locations. We share the best and the brightest of our brands, insights, practices and values every day. And we're sharing that same experience around the world, offering tailored solutions to the local market needs and desires."

Unfortunately, most of the judges are lacking in talent as well. Although Amanda Holden surely should win some kind of award for wearing very few clothes at every possible opportunity.

I don't know about the Christmas promo, but I feel like I'm living in Groundhog Day when its that time again for Britain's Got Talent ! we know that 12 months have gone by (or is it on twice a year ???) when all the magazine covers feature Amanda Holden in very little clothing. Sod the contestants its all about the judges and what clothes they wear. Sorry gone off piste here.

Unfortunately, most of the judges are lacking in talent as well. Although Amanda Holden surely should win some kind of award for wearing very few clothes at every possible opportunity.

In my very humble opinion,talent(less)shows and their judges should be banned from TV.Awful.

There could be a TIT award. Because she certainly looks like one.

Last edited:
Michele Hope and her stretchy, dusky pink offerings surely don't count. Sadly I can't watch QVC at the moment as I'm in southern Brittany on holiday. Instead I've been walking, boating, gliding and eating apple tartlets.

Seems to be par for the course - the less talent they have, the fewer clothes they wear. Desperation.
In my very humble opinion,talent(less)shows and their judges should be banned from TV.Awful.

There could be a TIT award. Because she certainly looks like one.

Latest posts

Back