Has Julia had something done?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was watching the Gold show last night & I am convinced she has had something done. Her forehead was so smooth it was unreal.

I can't decide if people should be bothered by this or not.
On one hand it's her face & she can do whatever she wants, but on the other hand, how can we take her seriously when she is raving about the quality of overpriced miracle creams?

I can't decide, Is it any of our business? Let me know, would be interested to hear other opinions on this.:mysmilie_687:

If any of the presenters have work done then that's fair enough, however if they then present a skincare show and pretend that their looks are due to the products they use then that's downright dishonest.

Her eyebrows are still moving around

I was watching the Gold show last night & I am convinced she has had something done. Her forehead was so smooth it was unreal.
Yes her eyebrows moved but her forehead didn't....:mysmilie_34:

Why are people going on about her being washed out, pale, tired etc from being ill recently?? Ffs she had a heavy cold and went to Spain on holiday so hardly a bleedin traumatic illness was it?? Get a grip. :mysmilie_81:

Why are people going on about her being washed out, pale, tired etc from being ill recently?? Ffs she had a heavy cold and went to Spain on holiday so hardly a bleedin traumatic illness was it?? Get a grip. :mysmilie_81:

She always looks pale at this time of year, in fact I'm suprised her skin isn't perma tanned.

Mmmm well I'll have to have another look next time I see her. I'm still not really fussed though, just nosey!

She's got new teeef:mysmilie_696: They look different from one of the spiels about how to buy from QVC that they keep promoting.

She always looks pale at this time of year, in fact I'm suprised her skin isn't perma tanned.

Mmmm well I'll have to have another look next time I see her. I'm still not really fussed though, just nosey!

I don't call her pale. If she stood next to me she's look like she'd been on a beach in the Caribbean. I look like a ghost .... now I'm pale! :mysmilie_697:

Will definitely be checking out her 'teef' next time I see her and the forehead ...

I often think her teeth look awful (and I hate commenting on something so personal) in that q cut advert where shes wearing a white per una shirt.But I often wonder if the advert was just bad lighting - and its a very old advert - so although I think she has had her teeth done at some point - lucky girl,I say :) - I don't think its recent news

I did hear CS comment lately thats shes had her gum's cut as her teeth were getting crooked and no way was she gonna have that after years of braces as a teenager.

good luck to anyone having work done - I would if I had the money and recovery time :) but I do agree when its neccarssary,its essential to be informed on a need to know basis ie skincare hours.

Her teef don't look any different to me, and if she's paid a lot of money for those knashers she needs to ask for a refund imho. :mysmilie_11: Nope, it's definately the old fizzog that's been mucked about with. :mysmilie_34:

Her teef don't look any different to me, and if she's paid a lot of money for those knashers she needs to ask for a refund imho. :mysmilie_11: Nope, it's definately the old fizzog that's been mucked about with. :mysmilie_34:

Oooo I'm getting some of those QVC beauty shows out i have taped - find them relaxing apart from AY ones. Might even put my specs on to get a better look.

I'm with you though don't think its her teef but not sure how different she really looks.

I don't call her pale. If she stood next to me she's look like she'd been on a beach in the Caribbean. I look like a ghost .... now I'm pale! :mysmilie_697:

Will definitely be checking out her 'teef' next time I see her and the forehead ...

I'm a pale and pasty too but for her I think she looks pale. Its her winter skin tone I think. :mysmilie_348:

I can't decide if people should be bothered by this or not.
On one hand it's her face & she can do whatever she wants, but on the other hand, how can we take her seriously when she is raving about the quality of overpriced miracle creams?

I can't decide, Is it any of our business? Let me know, would be interested to hear other opinions on this.:mysmilie_687:

I've had Botox treatments to help with severe migraines and as side effects go, lack of wrinkles is not a bad one to put up with :mysmilie_17: So if I see someone with a smooth forehead I now don't automatically assume they've done it to look better.

As long as people are honest and don't insist their youthful appearance is all due to some wonder cream (naming no names but a certain person's dishonesty makes me want to SHOUT :mysmilie_697:) then good luck to them. I'd certainly get a few bits nipped and tucked if I could afford to.

Perhaps she got the idea after seeing Debbie Flint, whose face seems strangely china-dollish for a woman of her age.

I think Debbies skin tone/complexion is due to the fact she has very fair skin/reddish hair and is also photosensitive (i think thats the terminology) and has worn a hat in the sun the vast majority of the time.

:mysmilie_61:

I didn't want to start a new thread but has Ali keenan had something done. I think she looks lovely facially today. Is it new teeth?

I didn't want to start a new thread but has Ali keenan had something done. I think she looks lovely facially today. Is it new teeth?

I also noticed that Alison Keenan looks really lovely of late. Her hair seems to be much glossier and healthy looking and her make-up looks slightly different too. She may well have had "work" done too....... Either way she is my favourite presenter!

Latest posts

Back