Has he dropped the tone of his voice......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
to sound more serious? Don't watch him, quick channel change, but the repeat with HRH KH made me wonder. Or was it the dulcet tones to match the "importance" and "reverence" of the guest?

I wouldn't give either of them the time of day, what a boring pair....

I was beginning to think he was the Euromilllionaire - the way he goes on about how he has THIS latest KH creation RIGHT NOW on his bed. This man lives in a flat (apparently) so exactly how many beds does he have ? because he does the same homage to the Northern Nights range too. To hear him talk, and with the (allegedly) amount of bedding he has, the place must be floor to ceiling with the stuff !!!!!! In fact I am getting pretty cheesed off listening to him say what he HAS got in his home - cookware, candles, bedding, electrical equipment. Who needs benefits ? just get a job at qvc and its all provided for you !!!!!!!

AND ANOTHER THING.......... Are KH and Rebekah Brooks related ????????? or is it just the hair that says "look at me, I'm a formidable business woman and you must touch your forelock in my presence " .

I was beginning to think he was the Euromilllionaire - the way he goes on about how he has THIS latest KH creation RIGHT NOW on his bed. This man lives in a flat (apparently) so exactly how many beds does he have ? because he does the same homage to the Northern Nights range too. To hear him talk, and with the (allegedly) amount of bedding he has, the place must be floor to ceiling with the stuff !!!!!! In fact I am getting pretty cheesed off listening to him say what he HAS got in his home - cookware, candles, bedding, electrical equipment. Who needs benefits ? just get a job at qvc and its all provided for you !!!!!!!

AND ANOTHER THING.......... Are KH and Rebekah Brooks related ????????? or is it just the hair that says "look at me, I'm a formidable business woman and you must touch your forelock in my presence " .

EW. :tongue:

Latest posts

Back