Has anyone tried any Daniel Sandler products?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Danielmakeup - welcome to the forum - should warn you though that QVC appear not to like their guests to chat with us here! Enjoy whilst you can - by the way love the mineral make-up.

Watercolour blush advice please!

Hi Daniel,

I wonder if you could help my choose which shade of your blush would be best for me? I am in my 20s with very fair with pink undertones (in fact, many foundations do not come in shades light enough for my skin...), and have blue eyes and brown hair. I have your Truth shade but am looking for something with a little more colour.
Much appreciated!

I would have thought QVC would encourage guests chatting to their customers as it can only mean more sales.

Watercolour advice please!

Just tried to send a post but it appears to have failed…

I wonder if Daniel could advise which shade of his watercolour clush I should go for? I am in my 20s and have very fair skin with pink undertones (often brands do not make foundation shades light enough for my skin), with blue eyes and brown hair. I have your 'Truth' shade which is nice, but am looking for something with a bit more colour. Any ideas?

I was also going to say that I'm surprised if QVC doesn't encourage guests to use these chatrooms as it can only mean more sales for them...

Blimey, are you allowed out of the Q-niverse shopping dimension Daniel?!

I thought that QVC like to pretend that the internet doesn't exist? (apart from their bit of it of course.)

Hiya everybody - and Daniel:hi: (always loved your bits on HTLGN btw)

I bought a Watercolour Blush in Cherub which arrived today, and I have been very excited about it and trying it out on anybody who would hold still long enough! :eek:

It won't get the full "It Rocks" :rock: verdict until I have worked it into my routine, but on first playtime I already like it and can't wait to experiment with it some more.

My first thought was wouldn't a set of minis in a range of colours be a fab idea as a "try me"

Like I said I need to try the Watercolour Blush out under real condition a few times before I can do a big rave on QVC Reviews about it - and buy more. :D

Is everything sold out on QVC though cos when you punch in "Daniel Sandler" nothing comes up? :confused:

I wonder if Daniel could advise which shade of his watercolour clush I should go for? I am in my 20s and have very fair skin with pink undertones (often brands do not make foundation shades light enough for my skin), with blue eyes and brown hair. I have your 'Truth' shade which is nice, but am looking for something with a bit more colour. Any ideas?

I was also going to say that I'm surprised if QVC doesn't encourage guests to use these chatrooms as it can only mean more sales for them...

Would one of these colours work for you? They are Paradise, Candy Coral, and Hawaii. (Found whilst trying to get a look at the other colours in the range)

http://cosmetic-candy.com/?p=1431

dscn9347_s.jpg

Is everything sold out on QVC though cos when you punch in "Daniel Sandler" nothing comes up? :confused:

Most of it sold out but if you follow the link to this product and then you can click on other things they suggest to view some of the other products

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228066

Welcome to the forum Daniel :wave2:, looking forward to getting some make up tips. I am interested in the mineral foundation but missed the presentation and dont know what shade to go for. I am fair skinned with freckles but do get a bit of colour in the summer and dont want to look too pale

Hi Daniel, how did I not know about you sooner????!!!

I first saw on you QVC and loved you instantly, from QVC I purchased the mineral foundation as my skin had been looking a little dull. I have worn it a few times and had so many compliments on how nice my skin looks. It feels so light and stays on.

Also went for the lipliner/gloss set in strawberry and it is fabulous!!! Sometimes you trade staying power for colour but not in this case, really can't praise this enough.

Loving the HAIL MARY watercolour, going to go for a pink shade next.

Oh and also got a few of the eyeshadows you used on Jade Goody on her wedding day, I thought she looked beautiful and admired her make-up as in she looked so healthy when the reality was very different. Was so happy to come across the details of the eyeshadows you used on her.

I don't usually find so many products from one range that I love, have my eye on quite a few items...can't wait to try more!

Hi Daniel,

When I started this thread as I wanted to know about your products I didn't realise you would be joining in! Great to have your input!

I bought the Line n Laquer and have enjoyed using the gloss. It has a smooth appearance and lasts a long time on the lips. Great idea to put the liner in the lid!

Unfortunately I have been sent a faulty one as the lip brush comes out with too much product on, there is no inner ring to keep it in the pot. Customer Service at QVC are very good and I will be sent a new one soon.

I look forward to trying other products from the range!

Cazimag

Which Watercolour Blusher for Light/Fair skin

Hi Daniel,

I wonder if you could help my choose which shade of your blush would be best for me? I am in my 20s with very fair with pink undertones (in fact, many foundations do not come in shades light enough for my skin...), and have blue eyes and brown hair. I have your Truth shade but am looking for something with a little more colour.
Much appreciated!

I would have thought QVC would encourage guests chatting to their customers as it can only mean more sales.

Hi White Russian
You should try Cherub Watercolour. Its a delicate rose pink shade. You only need a little bit, one dot on each cheek is enough. Am glad you already got shade Truth, its a lovely nude peachy tone with some shimmer but I think you will also love Cherub. When you get Cherub you can always mix a little bit of Truth with it to create your own unique shade. But as I say, Cherub will be great for you but you will have the added advantage of mixing two shades together when you want just like a Pro Makeup Artist.

I did receive the your query and have answered it, scroll till you find it.THANX!!

Techy things do happen but i did read your question. Scroll till you find my answer, hope it helps. THANX !!
Daniel x

Am so delighted youve started playing with it!! Thank you for giving it a go.
I`d love to bring out "try me" sizes, its something I want to do but it costs a fortune. When my company is bigger I will certainly do it. Thanks for your suggestion :)
Daniel x

Hiya and thanks for your question,

I think you should try shade LIGHT especially as its coming into summer and you might start getting that tan. If you find its a little too dark just mix it with a little moisturiser.If you buy FAIR it will be too pale for you now but great in the winter.
Its really important to shake the bottle really well each time you use it as theres a special airless pump in the container.
Let me know how you get on.
thanks again!

Daniel x

Dear Daniel,
I would love to try your foundation,(super mineral one) but don't know what shade to go for. Your fair looked REALLY fair and I am usually a fair or light. Pale, not porcelain with pink undertones. Freckle and burn in the sun. QVC had 4 shades your site has 10. What could you recomend?

Last edited:
AWESOME !! WOW!! Thank you so much!

I am delighted and very flattered you have found so many great products.

Can I call you my Number One Fan?? hehehe

Daniel x

MESSAGE FOR CONCORDIA
I suggest you try shade LIGHT as shade FAIR would be too pale for you. You might think LIGHT is a bit dark when you first get it but only use a little bit and blend well and youll see it slightly warm up your skintone without looking dark, I promise. Moisturise well first then pop some base here and there on your face then blend.
Let me know how you get on or if i can help you any more.

daniel x

Last edited:
Thanks for your message

hi Cazimag,
So sorry my line n lacquer didnt meet the grade, QVC are so fab about sorting out those little problems.
Sometimes my factory over-fills products and thats why alot of gloss came out onto the brush even if there wasnt a wiper. Let me know how you get on with the new one.
Daniel xx

Hi Daniel,

When I started this thread as I wanted to know about your products I didn't realise you would be joining in! Great to have your input!

I bought the Line n Laquer and have enjoyed using the gloss. It has a smooth appearance and lasts a long time on the lips. Great idea to put the liner in the lid!

Unfortunately I have been sent a faulty one as the lip brush comes out with too much product on, there is no inner ring to keep it in the pot. Customer Service at QVC are very good and I will be sent a new one soon.

I look forward to trying other products from the range!

Cazimag

Sorry to be a pest, Daniel, but could you tell me on the mineral foundation, QVC sell in fair, light, med. and dark. Other places it is by shade number. If I want to buy elsewhere, what shade numbers are what?

Sorry if you cant tell which reply from me is for you

I am sucha klutz Ladies, please forgive me. I am new to this and am just figuring out how to answer your q`s with your question and your member name so you know I am answering you specifically.
If i havent answered anyones questions or you cant find an answer for you or you still want more info from me then just holler.

wil try harder , i promise,
D x

Latest posts

Back