Has Alison Young had a face lift?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jack

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else thought that Alison Young looks as though she's had a face lift recently? Maybe the new hairdo takes attention away from it.

I feel quite sorry for AY....I think she has got a real phobia about aging and how it will affect her looks. I know she can be a bit annoying, but I think it all stems from insecurity and i hope she can work things out for herself and not have too much if a struggle as she ages.

I feel quite sorry for AY....I think she has got a real phobia about aging and how it will affect her looks. I know she can be a bit annoying, but I think it all stems from insecurity and i hope she can work things out for herself and not have too much if a struggle as she ages.

yes LLL, I think you're right, she seems really hung up about the camera coming too close to her face in case we catch sight of any lines or signs of ageing.

Thing is though......I think AY has lovely skin and she should be proud of how good it looks(I have no idea how old she is)............but.........her personality is so abrasive and she looks as if she is constantly licking pee off a thistle!!!!

This detracts so much imo.......crikey.....have a good laugh,love,much better a few expression lines and a happy,cheerful demeanour!:1:

AY skin does look quite good but I don't think it looks that good, she does have eye bags IMHO.

AY skin does look quite good but I don't think it looks that good, she does have eye bags IMHO.

*gasp* Sshh, she'll hear you! :11:
She did actually describe herself the other night as 'wrinkelphobic'! Poor AY, the most expensive lotions & potions in the world won't stave them off forever.....! :(

No way!!!!!!!!!! I have seen her close up and her skin is really good, not a wrinkle in sight, she only gets puffy eyes from wearing contact lenses.

Skin aside, what bugs me about Ali young is her hair.
It looks dead, dry,over processed,badly coloured, stiff and poorly managed.
She may be a whizz at skin care etc but her hair is a bliddy disgrace and with the availability of all the hair products she has at hand, it should be easy to manage.

It has nothing to do with horses or riding either, as my sister in law works the Police horses for a living as well as having two of her own and she has glorious hair!!!

i thaught she looked good yeasterday like shed been on holiday or something?i agree she wears far too much make up maybe she only does it for tv i dont no but shes one very insicure lady or thats how she comes across

Doesn't a face lift give you heavy bruising for a few weeks?

She is on at least once a week. It would be hard to hide it.

If she takes a 3 week break and then comes back looking more youthful then I'll start to think she may have had work done..

She wears high sun protection on her face all year round and the worst cause of wrinkles is the sun. If you've protected your skin from an early age, you will certainly delay the signs of ageing - just wish I'd known about it all those years ago!

Latest posts

Back