Happy new year

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
I just wanted to wish all members and readers a Happy and Healthy 2011.I , like many others have had a difficult 2010 but reading this forum has given me Sooo many laughs. It has cheered me up many times when things have been bad.
I've got a shoppingtelly addiction now instead of a QVC one , which can't be a bad thing as I've had a laugh and saved money too.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
:glass::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_12:

My sentiments too, a year filled with dramatic ups and downs, a fab new job which is great but the loss of a long term relationship. Anyway less of me and over to all the other fab members here who have made me laugh out loud, taught me stuff and generally cheered me up. May 2011 be gentle with you and bring only good things.

And from me too. 2010 was my annus horribilus (hope I've spelt that right) :blush: I'm really hoping that 2011 will be a much better year (can't get any worse) and thanks again for the recent comments. xx

Here's to a happy and healthy 2011 for all. :mysmilie_12:

Isn't it starnge what a horrible year 2010 has been for so many? I'll be glad to see the back of it myself, but one of the better things about it has been this forum. I love your sense of humour, your helpfulness, your advice and your tolerance (I have been known to rant!!!)

Thanks for being here, and I hope you all have a good year.

Can I also add my Happy New Year to all the lovely forumites! 2010 was an icky year for me too, nothing life threatening but just a crap year so here's to a much better 2011 for each and every one of us! I'm moving to Australia in July but I know I'll still be coming on here having a right old laugh at the hilarious posts...and probably getting my poor sister to send on the (odd) QVC purchase :grin:

Txx

I echo all the sentiments already expressed. After a terrible year which saw the ending of the relationship with the love of my life in June I wasn't particularly looking forward to 2011 tbh. I've been depressed, lonely and miserable but reading this forum has given me some real laughs (and food for thought). Anyway my ex got in touch over xmas, we talked then met up and haven't been apart since. Having him back in my life has made me feel alive again and we have firm plans for our future together. I can't believe how my life has transformed in less than a week ! Here's to a fantastic 2011 to every single talented funny one of you xxxxx

Can I also add my Happy New Year to all the lovely forumites! 2010 was an icky year for me too, nothing life threatening but just a crap year so here's to a much better 2011 for each and every one of us! I'm moving to Australia in July but I know I'll still be coming on here having a right old laugh at the hilarious posts...and probably getting my poor sister to send on the (odd) QVC purchase :grin:

Txx

You will be making Q green with envy missing out on p&p to Aus! All the best for the move.

Wishing u all everything u wish for yourself.
Bit of mixed year for me, Mum taken into hospital,and although she is much better will never b quite the same.
However.....this coming year my son has his GCSEs so am not realy looking forward to that. He is very lucky as he goes to a very good school, but he just doesn't want to work!! Is more important now than ever to b successful at school and I just hope he realises before it is too late.
HAPPY NEW YEAR SHOPPINGTELLYERS!

:mysmilie_844::mysmilie_844:

I echo all the sentiments already expressed. After a terrible year which saw the ending of the relationship with the love of my life in June I wasn't particularly looking forward to 2011 tbh. I've been depressed, lonely and miserable but reading this forum has given me some real laughs (and food for thought). Anyway my ex got in touch over xmas, we talked then met up and haven't been apart since. Having him back in my life has made me feel alive again and we have firm plans for our future together. I can't believe how my life has transformed in less than a week ! Here's to a fantastic 2011 to every single talented funny one of you xxxxx

Realy hope things work out for u Addy x :wave:

!!!

Just amazed at how many of us have had such a rotten 2010. I thought it was just me that had experienced the year from hell, Christmas being no better as in bed for most of it with bronchitis.

Pleased that things have worked out for you Addy. Good luck to you.

Heres to all of us & hoping that 2011 will be a more positive one for us all.

Mixed year here too with several ups-and-downs but I do my best to focus on the future, taking the attitude that there are many, many people far worse off than me.

Happy New Year everyone, hope 2011 bring you peace in your life with much happiness and good health.

2010 Has most definitely been one of my families worst years in every way. I don't tell all on here, as I'm quite private about things. But, reading some of the hilarious posts, (especially the ones from CG, MJ, KTWB and BB), have lifted my spirits many times....Thank You!

I've also read heartbreaking stories in the 'Drop Zone', and this has also helped me realise that I'm not alone, and that others are also going through sad times.

So thanks to every single one of you.

I wish everyone on ST.com A HAPPY & VERY HEALTHY 2011 xxxx

Well to buck the trend 2010 has been quite a good year for us but then it couldn't get any worse after all our family problems of 2009.

Lets hope 2011 is a good one too

I know what it's like when it's been bad and you are soo glad to see the back of it.

Happy New Year to you all

Rose x x

Happy new year everyone thanks for all the laughs, fun and much needed advice xxxxxx

Happy 2011 to all and sundry (especially sundry!).

Despite what our glorious new government keeps promising, I hope it's a fantastic year for one and all.

Happy New Year!

Gary

:mysmilie_848:

Last edited:
It's weird isn't it that so many people have had a horrible 2010? Loads of my friends on facebook and even people on the BBC last night were saying that they're glad to see the back of 2010, wonder why it turned out to be lousy for so many people?

Thanks for the good wishes re moving to Oz, seems very scary that it's so close now, we've been planning this for years but finally taking the plunge in july. AGH!

Clairella, try not to fret about your son. My sister despaired of my nephew who seemed to be slacking off and was so blasé about his exams. He ended up blitzing them and he's now studying engineering at Uni. He just didn't buy into all the stress his schoolmates were going through and so wasn't panicing and stressing but was working away in his own way. Plus exams aren't the be all and end all, espeically now when degrees are totally devalued thanks to the world and it's mother going to Uni, there are plenty of other options out there = )

Tx

Happy New Year to all of you. 2010 was a vile year for us but this forum has taught me that we're not alone. Other people have their struggles and problems and that we all have dark times in our lives.

Here's hoping that 2011 sheds a bit of light on us all. XXX

Latest posts

Back