Happy new year

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC missed the chance to offer 1p or 11p p&p! :wink:

Jude xx

PS even £1.11 postage would be better than nowt!

Hi guys. Can I add my good wishes to everyone for 2011? Not a brilliant year here in the emerald isle with the government crippling the country and some personal issues, but not as bad as some. I have had great enjoyment being on this forum and I really think some of you should be writing columns in newspapers! you are so funny. I am not a computer boffin and cannot leave posts with nice pictures and symbols etc but thanks to everyone for making me laugh. Happy new year.

Yes, happy new year!!!!

I have so enjoyed the posts during 2010 and this forum has become one of my daily visits. It always creates chuckles!!!

I haven't bought anything from QVC ALL year!!!! Infact, having viewing the toiletries I got at Christmas and my birthday (yes also in the festive period)..I don't think I will need to ever purchase Decleor, Elemis this year......

Since reading this post I know I have not bought as many things and I intend to keep it up. Still waiting for my Emu boots and then after that my QVC delivery man will become more of an aquaintance than family!!!!

Take care everyone xx

One of the best things about last year was finding this forum. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.

Thank you for all the lovely messages, and here's a rather late HAPPY NEW YEAR from the pink pussy!! I wish Graham, Sazza, Fraggle and every member Good Health, Happiness....and a huge win on the Lottery thrown in for Prosperity!! :rock: Sue xxx

Latest posts

Back