Happy Christmas! What have you bought?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Come all ye QVC faithfull, and confess to Father Burly your sins.:talking:

What have you bought in Christmas In July?:nod:

Trying hard not to get tempted.

I think the event is on for two days Stratobuddy.

I too have loads of decorations here so don't need anymore. We have a Premier Christmas Decorations warehouse locally too which has become almost like a grotto before each Christmas and has become a regular outing with my grandchildren every year.

I may well buy some Price's candles though because they are good to have as stocking fillers. Don't like the fragrance of the TSV though so could buy the rose/lavender etc ones.

Funnily enough I was bought a bottle of perfume once called Christmas in July by my aunt and I always think of her whenever I see this event.

Bought sweet FA Father Burlz but I do confess to be sporting a casual&co sundress and a pair of Betula EVA flipflops so I am all QVCd up in this boiling weather! Poor old Q, christmas stuff on the hottest day yet this year.

Nothing - I refuse to even start thinking about christmas till November. Can they not just leave us to enjoy the summer now it has actually arrived.

Although I did notice on saturday in the 'dreaded' shops on the high street that now the weather is nice you can only buy winter clothes :sweat:

BurlZ I've no QVC Chrimbo purchases to confess as yet but I can go one worse - I'm doing my Chrimbo shopping in general right now :blush:. Am due to have a baby in Oct and I reckon I'm not going to get a minute to myself before March 2013 so I'm trying to get a bit ahead now. God bless the internet - I already have a Postman Pat phone and dressing up outfit en route (those are for my OH obviously, I'll start on the kids stuff later :giggle:)

Bought sweet FA Father Burlz but I do confess to be sporting a casual&co sundress and a pair of Betula EVA flipflops so I am all QVCd up in this boiling weather! Poor old Q, christmas stuff on the hottest day yet this year.

I could have written that post. I am wearing one of the sundresses from a TSV from last year (I think), and black Betula flipflops.

Nothing.I can't believe they're still wheeling out the 3 boing boing characters :down:

For the first time this year Christmas is changing in my house.I will not be buying the extended adult family presents....the children in my family are increasing...so all the kids will get a voucher.I will buy for my own teens naturally and hopefully my DH - but I can't afford to keep buying and spending as I have done in the past..albeit even when I did do it,it was all bargain hunting and 3 for 2 offers.

I'm a bit nervous about broaching the subject and telling everyone - my MIL I fear may be the worse....I tried to tell her a couple of years ago and she decided to do a secret Santa type thing just with that side of the family - picking two people out the hat and spending £25 on them each!!!! So not really saving there!!!!

But means must and my kids have to come first!

As for QVC they have nothing to offer me on days like this.I did buy some very pretty christmassy candle set on a beautiful iridescent white china plate that I still use to this day some years back...but they don't seem to offer things like that anymore.I did make the mistake of 10+ yrs ago buying my then young son a game thing that you plugged into the TV.Put away for Christmas...and on Christmas day,it never worked!!!

rainbowdottie, everybody will be pleased to follow your lead. We "cut off" adults years ago, made for an easier time. Go for it.

Latest posts

Back