Happy Birthday Julia!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And isn't it just typical that she's doing the TSV. I expect you'll be ringing in to wish her a happy birthday BB?

"she presented a pilot slot on presenting her own mobile phone for 15 minutes"

They were the size of bricks those days.

Didn't realise she was 56, only seems like a year or so ago that she celebrated her 50th. She does look good for it and at least she acknowledges her birthday, unlike a certain 'resident beauty expert'.

Watching the L'Occitane hour and I'd never know that it was Julia's birthday if she and Alexis (The L'Occitane Bore) hadn't mentioned it about 10 times in the last 30 minutes.

Julia is doing her best 'Oh, you, Stop!' look with the rolling of eyes and everything. Completely fake embarrassment but loving all the attention.

Can anyone do a Wilkapaedia on themselves ? If so, I'll have a go, it would be just as interesting as a 55 chapter novel, and all on one page too. Ahem.............

You can, but other people can add facts to it - which I would find totally scary - eeek!

she's had loads of tweets wishing her happy birthday and she seems to have read them all out to us. How vain - she's probably waiting for someone to say that she looks 10 years younger.

Her hair looks lovely tonight, wonder which shampoo she's used ? Maybe she came to work direct from the hairdressers ?

Linda xx

Just watching the repeat and she does look fab. Her hair is looking particularly good tonight. I think it's slightly darker than normal and it really suits her.

And why not get a bit of attention on yer birthday eh? It's what birthdays are for!

Its a ****** good job we don't get all this fuss when the other presenters have birthdays or we would be drowning in congratulatory bird carp (tweets) every month of the year ! This is all getting tooo much - especially when I read that someone on her blog told her to take it easy because "she was so precious to us", um pardon ???

This is a Shopping Channel I watch, not some extended family show. I do not go into my local Co-op to find celebrations going on because its the birthday of a member of staff, nor do I stand waiting to be served in John Lewis while I am being told a son/daughter has gone to University/got married/or been locked up for assault !

So did anyone catch Sophie during the revitalash demo? I was too tired to wait up for it and missed the replay this morning. Maybe she'll be on again, today.

Yes, I was up (aren't I always) & I saw Sophie.

I watched the whole hour, which is unusual for me, & enjoyed it.
It was light-hearted, relaxed and I saw Alexis in a different light. The two women seemed to like each other & got on well.

MissPiggyBirthday.jpg

Happy Birthday HRH!

Congratulations ~ You Don't Look A day Over 55!! :cake:

Latest posts

Back