Handbag Emporium TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh dear, what have I done.....think I will regret it, had v early start this morning as on training course and think being half asleep had something to do with me ordering it, did not clock the p and p being nearly 6 quid!!!

well I have ordered the purple one to use as my autumn\winter work bag as i carry tons of stuff with me including two phones (work and personal) I thought that all the bits that come with it looked handy as carry a lap top too at times and as it is fake whoops I mean "faux" it will be able to withstand rain and snow. Will be back on here moaning if it looks totally cheap and I have to go th through the misery of sending it back.

I'm with you SS, I also ordered the purple. I've been looking for a good sized, reasonably priced purple bag for ages and this ticked all the boxes. Not an over-priced KVZ or LG that I'd be scared to use in case it got damaged.

Just went and had a look on the USA site and admit at first glance the customer reviews look brilliant - 100's of 5 stars... but I always like to look at the poor reviews and it seems people have been finding yes they loved it but a number are having a problem after a couple of months with the handle on the main bag coming away and they can't get it repaired ... So I would suggest those of you who have ordered one have a really good look at where the handle and bag join during the first month...

I was tempted but then noticed that you have a press on mobile pocket and a case containing a netbook all in a bag thats not got a zippered closure. Why do designers do that? It drives me mad. Ok, it had a security section but anyone could dip their hand into the main bit.

I thought the bag was okay. But I haven't been able to buy a totally patent bag in my life. Just too shiney for me or a bit cheap looking.

my bag arrived today, only 3 days after I ordered it. Very happy with it, nice deep purple colour, seems well made and the accessories are nice too, especially the lap top thingie. As I said have to cart a of work stuff out and about with me so am pleased with this, it seems to be much better quality than the Butler and Wilson bags of similar size and is a far more reasonable price.

Received mine today- first impressions really good. Excellent value for money.

I am very particular about the purses/ wallets I buy and this fits the bill. (excuse the pun)
Thought the patent might look cheap but it certainly does not. Looks like a bag M&S would sell.

Time will tell if the handles are not up to scratch, but I am very glad I ordered it.

Received mine today- first impressions really good. Excellent value for money.

I am very particular about the purses/ wallets I buy and this fits the bill. (excuse the pun)
Thought the patent might look cheap but it certainly does not. Looks like a bag M&S would sell.

Time will tell if the handles are not up to scratch, but I am very glad I ordered it.

totally agree that it looks like an M and S bag, glad you are as pleased as me Catkin.:flower:

For all we know, it could well be made by the same manufacturer in China as the M+S bags.. :thinking:

Most bags are made in China, even the extortionate Lulu Guinness. You pay a premium for things NOT to be made in China, eg: Mulberry, Gucci, LV,Prada etc.

Not that everything which comes out of China is tat, great things come from there too,it's just that is doesn't have the same cachet as say Italy, coz China is the factory of planet earth innit?

By the way the UK reviews for this bag, thus far, have been 5 out of 5 all the way, people are very pleased.
Although I do wish some folk would wait a week or two and see how the handles hold up etc,before they leave such glowing reports.

Having said all that, I did purchase this on cheque(so based on the reviews I'll go ahead and get it) hold coz I like the accessories and would pay about £25 for a nice netbook holder,so I'll keep some of the bits and give the bag and mobile phone holder away.......who uses a mobile phone holder anymore?,lol.....that bit was surplus to requirements I think.

My purple one arrived yesterday (very fast delivery) and I'm also very pleased with it. It's bigger than I expected so more than ample for an overnight stay.

like it....

Hi :wave:,
My blue one came yesterday and I really like it - lovely colour and well made. I ordered the red as well - I hope that comes today and I hope it looks as good as the blue.
Great value for money, I think.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Latest posts

Back